Request The Flintstones (1994) by Williams

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
I wanna throw my interest in. I've never been lucky enough to have chance to play it, but this one looks like a really cool, really underrated table. That said, given the licenses and etc, I imagine it has little to no chance, but it does look really cool and I'd totally welcome it if somehow it did... though I would prefer if it was the cartoon and not the Hollywood theme.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
A guy on Pinside agrees with you. He pretty much changed his table to the cartoon version. New alternate backglass and even changed the main art near the flippers to the cartoon as well. I posted a link so you can see it. I actually like it a lot.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-a-flinstones-finally
Yes, but the voices and DMD animations will still be Goodman and Co. Quit living in denial - it's based on the movie, not the cartoon. This is a solid, but not exceptional, table. It would only be worth doing as a "soft license" like Ripley's and the Universal Monsters. Definitely not a premium worthy table.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I agree it is not a premium table and certainly not even in the kickstarter discussion realm. I just thought it looked good with these mods. And I'm not usually one for mods unless they help point out shots, like the polar bear rug that many have added to The Addams Family. This helps the player and looks great too.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
I have been playing this in Visual Pinball. Such a fun table. Too bad we probably won't see it in TPA.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I am still waiting to hear if it is possible to do tables without likenesses (whiting out that spot or something) when an actor won't give permission or be too extreme in their demands. However I always thought it should be used in those circumstances. I would campaign for them to remove Rosie O'Donnell out of the backglass!

+ an amount too high to be represented by an actual number on removing Rosie!

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
So, we had the first Edmonton Pinball Expo last weekend, and I played The Flintstones there. I really, really wish I had taken a picture of the table, because it was definitely all cartoon, and not the movie. The DMD was a color one, and featured animations from the cartoon. I had never seen a Flintstones table before, so I didn't realize what I was playing was special (besides the color DMD). Hopefully it shows up next year! It was a lot of fun to play.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
So, we had the first Edmonton Pinball Expo last weekend, and I played The Flintstones there. I really, really wish I had taken a picture of the table, because it was definitely all cartoon, and not the movie. The DMD was a color one, and featured animations from the cartoon. I had never seen a Flintstones table before, so I didn't realize what I was playing was special (besides the color DMD). Hopefully it shows up next year! It was a lot of fun to play.

That sounds awesome. Any info on the owner and/or if they tour it at other expos?

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
7b77c2b58eb8c4896bd53e3b471ab9401eb765ab.jpg

None at all :( I wish I paid more attention, but I didn't realize it was special.

Did it look anything like this one?

WARNING! A NSFW alternate translate is in this link:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-flintstones-alternate-translite-family-friendly-version

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.