The Getaway: High Speed II confirmed?

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
How is it a sure thing it's this season and not the next?

The aforementioned revealing bug also included Adams family and starship troopers which until that moment was on nobodies radar - my money is on HS2 getaway as the game after Adams

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Not that wikipedia is the most reliable of sources but apparently there was a bug on the PC version which revealed The Getaway for this season. Did I miss something? Does anyone know the validity of this bug?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pinball_Arcade

Someone was downloading their tables after reinstalling or something and it started trying to download HS2, ES, ST, and TAF. He posted screenshots.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
So far four of the five tables will have been released by next month. Even FS mentioned the leak. You will most likely see it on march ( fingers crossed)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
word to the wise guys last i checked speaking about game bugs/leaks like this one arent allowed, at one point it was even an instant ban

of course its nobodies fault just a screw up

just sayin

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
word to the wise guys last i checked speaking about game bugs/leaks like this one arent allowed, at one point it was even an instant ban

of course its nobodies fault just a screw up

just sayin

I think this one was slightly different as it actually appeared in the game for one guy. It wasn't anyone breaking an NDA or saying something they shouldn't have.

Plus, I think Farsight have basically acknowledged it. Maybe next season we'll get more surprises!

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
The aforementioned revealing bug also included Adams family and starship troopers which until that moment was on nobodies radar (...)

Wrong, TAF was on radar.
I think the kickstarter campaign was already finished, maybe it was still running, but either way, it was on radar
(and most people knew the kickstarter will succeed, no matter what. :))

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Wrong, TAF was on radar.
I think the kickstarter campaign was already finished, maybe it was still running, but either way, it was on radar
(and most people knew the kickstarter will succeed, no matter what. :))

Think he just meant Starship Troopers.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Think he just meant Starship Troopers.

Yep just ST, Adams had a kickstarter - I'll be more creative with the punctuation next time.

Speaking of similar bug - I had the zen app on iOS display a "plants vs zombies available for download" display at the title screen when it should have read "venom". PVZ table has not been released (or even announced) for iOS. So it's either a typo (human err) or sign of things to come in the future.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Lol

From FB on 1/26/15 around 11am.

i believe they arent going to put out addams family.To much to be paid out in royalties to surviving cast members.also licensing fees etc etc. To much cost involved. It is indeed a shame.

I sure hope this guy thinks he's just being funny.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Earthshaker was leaked as well, I believe, at the time the tables were leaked a few months ago. Around Party Zone, I believe?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts