The horror of waiting

karl

May 10, 2012
Just paid for 3 Lovely machines but will not get them until July at the earliest. The wait is going to be tough, or hellish is probably a more accurate description.

The first one is Metallica Premium so no pictures of that one yet ;-)

The next one is an early production of Twilight Zone in superb condition. Only mods are flashers in the door panel and led in the clock to preserve the white original

20130501193417768x1024.jpg

The third one is a Shadow from the same guy. He has one of the nicest collections in Norway and he is a killer on restorations. No mods but everything is in excellent condition (hard to find a nice Shadow and Twilight Zone in Norway)

playfield2960x1280.jpg

Now, how to kill some time? A nice pc ver of TPA would probably do the trick ;-)

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Very nice, karl!

You're collection is quickly becoming incredible. Patience is a virtue! :)

Btw, rotated The Shadow pic for ya:

image.jpg

karl

May 10, 2012
Thanks Jeff. I blame Farsight and this forum as always ;-). My friends think I have lost a few marbles but if this is what insanity looks like, I like it :D

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Your TZ has the barrier installed! You're going to put an end to that sacrilege, right?

All kidding aside, they look very nice! And why would the wait be hellish...not enjoying the three you already have?

karl

May 10, 2012
I have never tried it with the barrier before so this will be exciting ;-) Center drains here I come
Indy(waiting for 24 carat gold ramps) and White Water (a lot of work to do) is in restoration mode at the moment and TNG also needs a little tlc.

Thank god I just joined a Pinball club that have close to 100 pins available to all members on free play at their location but it is a one hour drive so not just around the corner. Compared to a lot of other folks I have it easy though ;-)

Last edited:
N

netizen

I have never tried it with the barrier before so this will be exciting ;-) Center drains here I come
Indy(waiting for 24 carat gold ramps) and White Water (a lot of work to do) is in restoration mode at the moment and TNG also needs a little tlc.

Thank god I just joined a Pinball club that have close to 100 pins available to all members on free play at their location but it is a one hour drive so not just around the corner. Compared to a lot of other folks I have it easy though ;-)

Do you, by any chance, need a Big Brother In Law? I can sleep on your couch, eat all your food and use all your hot water. All at 0 cost to you.

Act now, there is a limited supply available!!!

Dragonpingirl

May 2, 2013
You will love Twilight Zone

Just paid for 3 Lovely machines but will not get them until July at the earliest. The wait is going to be tough, or hellish is probably a more accurate description.

The first one is Metallica Premium so no pictures of that one yet ;-)

The next one is an early production of Twilight Zone in superb condition. Only mods are flashers in the door panel and led in the clock to preserve the white original

20130501193417768x1024.jpg

The third one is a Shadow from the same guy. He has one of the nicest collections in Norway and he is a killer on restorations. No mods but everything is in excellent condition (hard to find a nice Shadow and Twilight Zone in Norway)

playfield2960x1280.jpg

Now, how to kill some time? A nice pc ver of TPA would probably do the trick ;-)

You will love Twilight Zone myself and my partner have owned one for over 10 years now would never part with it , fantastic machine.

karl

May 10, 2012
Karl,

Which version of Metallica premium did you order? The crate or the dirty Donnie?

I am still on the fence here. There is still a week or two before the company I ordered from will send a request to Stern. I love the Dirty Donnie back glass but I think I prefer the first cabinet look.(the second one is almost to flashy, but still nice)

Maybe I will order the first one and just order a second translite?

Netizen - Tempting :D

Thanks Dragon and Bass

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I am still on the fence here. There is still a week or two before the company I ordered from will send a request to Stern. I love the Dirty Donnie back glass but I think I prefer the first cabinet look.(the second one is almost to flashy, but still nice)

Maybe I will order the first one and just order a second translite?

That is exactly what I would do too. Love the crate, but the group photo backglass is the worst of all the backglass options.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts