Black Pyramid (Bally)
Kings Of Steel (Bally)
Pinball Magic (Capcom)
Devil's Dare (Gottlieb)
Spirit (Gottlieb)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Kings of Steel is a one shot pin. But I like playing it too. Fun, but an awful tournament pin. I always look for it at pin shows. Nice to know I'm not the only one that likes it.

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
I'll go with World Challenge Soccer as my pick.

Wut iz dat I hear you saying?

Car Hop shares the layout (top left in this one is an actual goal, so has that over Car Hop).

It's a fun game for the randomness of the available drop targets as major feature!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
How bout Data East Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? I know I know Stern pinball app, but I wish we could still get the classics for TPA

I also want to see the remaining Alvin Gs, all the Capcoms in TPA before it's over.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
How bout Data East Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? I know I know Stern pinball app, but I wish we could still get the classics for TPA

I also want to see the remaining Alvin Gs, all the Capcoms in TPA before it's over.

I'm OK with the Alvin Gs except for Punchy the Clown and the much talked about A.G Soccer Ball. I've played Pistol Poker IRL, and Mystery Castle looks cool judging by the videos. Both of the latter would fit in well with TPA.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.