The Music Video Thread

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Beef for Biff.

[video=youtube;PHjpWo4edfw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PHjpWo4edfw[/video]

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Love me some Primus. John The Fisherman is my all time fave. Have you heard any of the new Wonka album? That's some weird stuff, even for Primus. The guy that sits next to me at work has told me to "turn down that hillbilly funk music" on more than one occasion.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Love me some Primus. John The Fisherman is my all time fave. Have you heard any of the new Wonka album? That's some weird stuff, even for Primus. The guy that sits next to me at work has told me to "turn down that hillbilly funk music" on more than one occasion.

Hillbilly Funk. I love it

night

May 18, 2012
If you are into easy listening elevator music, and would like to cheer up the mood of your cat, or give an extra impluse to that special romantic moment with your love, then this might be just your thing.

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014

Yeah. I love it.
I'm a huge Les Claypool fan.
"Hillbilly funk". That's it !

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
[video=youtube;iU2hy0L5lgg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iU2hy0L5lgg[/video]

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Dedpop, have you tried playing the MPoppins video yet, with the speed set to 1.25?

That chorus takes on a sweet sounding high speed march.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Yes, on Youtube. When I click on the video to play, there is a * looking thing beside the clock in the bottom right corner.
WHne you click on the * it opens up options for the speed and the HD option.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
It's weird.
I only have the quality settings.
WTF ???

104565_600.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.