The Music Video Thread

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
ohhhhhh man, here's one to put on the stereo and just let it run... :))

BLACK JOE LEWIS and his cronies blues/rockin-funka-lunkin' everything in sight!!

seriously. pull the plug on the headphones, turn ths sht UP!!

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
hey i gotta follow up all the good clash sht, love that - but always had a "cooler" relationship with clash stuff, dunno why... but made me think of something i really love from listening to the gta5 mehican radio station - la vida boheme, radio capital - rivals clash-level rock, easily i think! need to listen to more of them (and other stuff i dig off that station, love that jessy bulbo ;0)

p.s. iggy and all the video coolness above... almost awesomemest thread ever here, other than the 'pinball posters' thread!

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
if you're into "buckaroo banzai" then you -have- to watch this great music-vid homage to it! another great find from gta5... "she's a tease", title: fiebre de jack...

night

May 18, 2012
It strikes me none of you have any music taste. Listen to this wonderful artist that knows how to play his flute so well.
Please turn up the volume of your speakers so your neighbours can hear it as wel.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
[video=youtube;eJdOLEC6ZyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eJdOLEC6ZyY[/video]

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
One of my all-time favourite band.
Based in Denver, Colorado.
With 2 french guys. Enjoy.
Dedicated to Naildriver. :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Bang was a band formed in Philadelphia in the early 1970's. They were often compared to Black Sabath. I find them more pop than Sabath, but still like them quite a bit. This is obviously a modern clip. I couldn't find anything from back in the seventies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.