The Music Video Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
They say he taught Bonnie Raitt to play slide guitar. I don't know how much of that is truth or legend, but the man had such a feel for the slide.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I forgot about this pop classic...
- how relentlessly funky it is
- how great Burns' vocal is
- how crappy all other Dead or Alive songs are
- how hilarious the video is

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Sweet avatar!

Appetite is arguably the best metal album ever. It's one of those that you can listen to from front to back and every track is killer.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Viiiii-deeeeeee-ooooo!!!!

The Rolling Stones - Undercover of the Night!!!!!!!!!!

i remember once seeing this as a wee'lad on MTV back in the day before they were censored enough even before michael jackson! ;0 (at least i think - it was too long ago to remember exactly ;0) but certainly in the same time-range that "those who controlled things" didn't like what they saw... seemed like something those CIA rascals wanted to keep under wraps (and back then, the "NSA" supposedly didn't even exist ;0)...

quite a pointed viddy-nasty from our uncompromising brit friends! this is about as close to "disco" as the stones got... (i would love if the upcoming debates had what's-his-name on the drums in the background, just blinking his eyes like, "yeah, whatever - i'm gonna hit the snare n' highhats like you're not here..." ;) i love that unfuffled foot-drum sound throughout - what the hell, who thought -that- up as a good idea?! cuz it's -perfect- ... song wouldn't be right without it!)

a hinky lil' comic-book introduction to the iran-contra/sandista deal back in the day (before it got turned into "fetishista" and shiz like that ;) can be found in a Bill Seinkevich-illustrated volume called "Brought to Light" - any comic collection is incomplete without it! (and any new Bloom County fans would be clueless without it ;0)

remember iron man's lesson... ;) no matter how much you hated the movie (i was one who liked it :) - if you're an arms manufacturer, you always need a buyer. (and also need to make armor strong enough for your own weapons... and sell those... and then on and on...)

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I just love the Stones. Yes, even the disco era stuff. Most of their music videos are pretty awful though. Don't remember ever seeing this one before.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.