The Music Video Thread

speed_stock

Sep 22, 2014
Dedpop ~ great song by Magazine, not ever forgotten it and have always given it listen from time to time. Made me want to hear some of my fave John McGeoch playing, so....

;-j

Siouxsie And The Banshees - Head Cut (1981) Köln, Germany.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
"light pours out of me" - yah, ministry covered it! :) the pil-oriented stuff makes me think of probably my all-time fave, "seattle" - so eighties (yet timeless-sounding), it should've been in a john hughs film soundtrack (and maybe it was, and i missed it)...

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
and, just because... if you've never heard this album once all the way thru... -YOU SHOULD.- ;0
Scatterbrain - Here Comes Trouble (Full Album) HQ

"TROUBLE-IS-MY-SHADOW,TROUBLE-IS-MY-BEST-FRIEND!!...TROU-BLE-A-GAIN!!" (p.s. - for some reason, i always thought this band shoulda been what bill & ted's "wyld stallions" should've sounded like; think esp. it was track 7 or 8 where they do the classical bach/beethoven-as-rock track... picture that as the track played during the mallscene in "excellent adventure"...:)

Last edited:

speed_stock

Sep 22, 2014
Just played Scatterbrain all the way through. Excellent, I knew after hearing the second track with the Cheech & Chong riff my ears were in the right place. Good fun all the way through. Its put me in the mood for some Screaming Blue Messiahs....frontman Bill Carter, wonderful nutter! Bowie liked these guys and had them as support act on one of his tours ;-j

Screaming Blue Messiahs - Lets Go Down To The Woods and Pray & Good and Gone [Old Grey Whistle Test '84]

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
superman_pinball_5.jpg
5387a4e65095d668a721a60e05c157a3--league-of-justice-superhero-humor.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.