The Official PSN ID Thread

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I apologize to anyone who has sent me a request that I haven't accepted yet. My current Internet connection is very spotty, so I haven't even bothered connecting my PS3 for a couple weeks now. I'll try it again this weekend though.

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
psn id & game center: gjarnling

use Gustaf Jarnling for mobile scores...

edit: added all above, except djwille - you have to many friends :)

Last edited:

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
Furvid - PS3 is likely to be my main playing platform for a while, since I finally reached Atlantis on the 360.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
After the awesomeness that is the PS3 update, I guess I'll stick with this platform and start adding all you guys.

I be AtomicEvilFungi

VMethos

Jun 29, 2012
Count me in. PSN: VMethos

Been enjoying the update with the new DLC tables. Lighting on MM is much better on TPA than on PHOF Williams Collection in my opinion. Love seeing those flashing light shows. ;)

Some Current High Scores for reference:
Medieval Madness: 448 million
Bride of Pin*Bot: 5.6 billion
Black Hole: 3.3 million
TOTAN: 157 million

paran0ia

Jul 4, 2012
Hey guys, will be playing when it will be finally released in europe next week. Feel free to add my PSN ID, will add all of you to share some scores :)
PSN ID: dahnken

Boggystyle

Jul 2, 2012
PSN ID: Bogvega

I've never loved or hated a game as much as TPA. I've had to invent new curse words, lol. Little by little, I'm getting better at it. It's incredibly addicting, for sure.

Boggystyle

Jul 2, 2012
This thread was a great idea, I love being able to compare my scores with everyone that I know is on the same platform.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
my PSN i.d. is TOUGE_KILLER if you send an invite please say TPBA FAN so I dont ignore, alot of random invites from top scores on other games. I will be buying ALL DLC's.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.