The Pinball Arcade 2

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Did you mean cross-buy on all three rather than compatible?

Even that seems unlikely since it has been stated that there will be a discount on the PS4 tables for those that bought them on PS3/Vita, but they will definitely not be free. Since there is going to be a PS4 discount for previously purchased tables, maybe there could be a discounted bundle offered on new table packs after that for those that wish to continue getting the tables for both the PS3 and PS4.

I would be satisfied with some kind of perk rather than a discount. Anyone that buys a certain number of tables on more than one platform would be eligible to receive a special ball or something. I'm not looking to take money out of FS' pocket but a little something for being in the group of loyal TPA consumers would be cool.

Lazareth

Apr 13, 2013
I won't be looking to get a PS4 until the PS5 is announced, like I did with the PS3. Being a gen behind is so much cheaper and great fun, scooping up great deals like a thief in the night. haha

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I won't be looking to get a PS4 until the PS5 is announced, like I did with the PS3. Being a gen behind is so much cheaper and great fun, scooping up great deals like a thief in the night. haha

Life is too short for me to wait on next gen deals. I could be dead by then!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Same here. I think I'll be getting a PS4 earlier than I originally planned.

My PS4 is reserved and paid in full...ready for pick up on day one. I'm hoping The Pinball Arcade will be waiting for me on PSN since it'll be the first game I play after I hook up my PS4.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
My PS4 is reserved and paid in full...ready for pick up on day one. I'm hoping The Pinball Arcade will be waiting for me on PSN since it'll be the first game I play after I hook up my PS4.

Mine is reserved as a launch day delivery but won't be paid until they ship it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts