The Pinball Gallery in Downingtown, Pa

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Was at the Pinball Parlour again last night. Getting tougher to justify the drive and $ to go play there. So many of the games aren't working. And those that are working have a major flaw such as the top flipper not working on No Fear, no spinning discs on Whirlwind, and dead pop bumpers on Taxi. These three issues have existed for over a year now. Some of the pins not working at all included: TAF, STTNG, HS & HS2, NGG, FT, PB and BoPB, and all but a few of the EMs.

On the bright side I did have my personal best games ever on Bonzai Run, Safe Cracker, and Road Show (even got my initials up on that one).

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Yup. The Pinball Parlour (AKA PP) was like that 7-8 years ago when I was last there. Even the Pinball Gallery has a few games with some issues that are bothersome. Bunch of tables that need shopped like Funhouse, BTTF and BK2K. Plus their WOZ is a dollar a play (6 games for $5) and my games just don't last long enough to justify the cost.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Was at the Pinball Parlour again last night. Getting tougher to justify the drive and $ to go play there. So many of the games aren't working. And those that are working have a major flaw such as the top flipper not working on No Fear, no spinning discs on Whirlwind, and dead pop bumpers on Taxi. These three issues have existed for over a year now. Some of the pins not working at all included: TAF, STTNG, HS & HS2, NGG, FT, PB and BoPB, and all but a few of the EMs.

On the bright side I did have my personal best games ever on Bonzai Run, Safe Cracker, and Road Show (even got my initials up on that one).
Thanks for posting. I was considering going to check out the Parlour today, since I'm heading to Easton, but I don't think I want to add to my drive if a lot of the machines have issues.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks for the link Spiff. Don't know how I missed that. I go in the Philly.com every day to read sports news and look around. Good to see some more pinball publicity.

Members online

Members online