The Random Thought Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I’m going to pass on the wildcat. But nice to learn about a regional dish like that.

Happy New Year to y’all too. Have a healthy and safe one.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I’m going to pass on the wildcat. But nice to learn about a regional dish like that.

Happy New Year to y’all too. Have a healthy and safe one.

Try this kor

21-Pigs-Feet.jpg

And aye happy 2018

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I not a trotters kind of guy. Although if you throw a smoked one in when you are cooking mustard or collard greens, then I’m cool with it.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I not a trotters kind of guy. Although if you throw a smoked one in when you are cooking mustard or collard greens, then I’m cool with it.

Ours are semi pickled but over a bbq with a honey mustard I’ll pre strip and call it pulled pork for the ladies...I love new foods

wolfson

May 24, 2013
sorry everyone , but this dropkick is Aussie with Greek heritage . if it`s not on a spit gyro or bbq , forget it hahaha !!!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks Citizen that would be nice !!! the secret to vegemite is a thick layer of butter on your toast then very thin layer of vegemite !!!people make the mistake of chucking on heaps , like peanut butter !!!:cool: it tastes and looks like a dogs breakfast when you put too much vegemite on .:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah Americans usually spread it thick the first time. The reactions are great. Thankfully I knew about spreading it thin before I tried it.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Never tried vegimite. Never even seen it in a store. I’d give it a go.

So this crisp bap...Is this just a chip sandwich?

My wife loves that pick of the little piggie with boots.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Never tried vegimite. Never even seen it in a store. I’d give it a go.

So this crisp bap...Is this just a chip sandwich?

My wife loves that pick of the little piggie with boots.

You’ll regret vegimite but it’s stronger flavoured cousin marmite might be more avaible in world food sections...both ****ty devil spreads, try some liquid beef bovril on buttered crumpets instead! Sweet Savory meaty mmmm

And yeah a bap is a white roll and the crisps are chips needs plenty of real butter and a hot cup of strong black leaf tea with a touch of milk and sugar if you prefer...and don’t call it JUST it’s the Irish Mac n cheese

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
A deconstructed crisp butty ...how hipsters of ya kol, trust me it’s goood! The secret about Ireland is the potatoes thing is true but it’s tayto bred n butter, maybe smokey bacon would suit ya better

Members online

Members online