The Random Thought Thread

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Dr Brown's Cel-Ray. Celery-flavored soda.

For real:
ds-1224-cy.jpg

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I think I may have had one sip, once.
And yes, it probably was bad.
It's very popular in New York; specifically on Long Island.

To be fair Dr Brown's also does a pretty decent cherry soda, so it's not all bad!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I tried it in a deli in Long Island. Cel-Ray must be an acquired taste. It’s was not for me. The pastrami was a different story (insert drool here).

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Cheerwine is good stuff. Mostly popular in the South. Krispy Kreme even had a Cheerwine flavored donut down there. Haven't tried Cel-Ray due to not wanting to, but Dr. Brown's is quality stuff.

dangcherry.jpg

Dang! is my favorite cherry soda. They also make great roor beer, red cream soda and a butterscotch root beer.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I like Norm MacDonald the best.

On a side note, Reuben Kincaid from the Partridge Family or Alice from the Brady Bunch?

Last edited:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I like Norm MacDonald the best.

Well at least you partially redeemed yourself.

On a side note, Reuben Kincaid from the Partridge Family or Alice from the Brady Bunch?

Alice wins by default for me. I've tried watching the Partridge Family a few times and can't stand it. Brady Bunch is at least kinda tolerable.

In fairness to Reuben, he seems like the least annoying character in the Partridge Family.

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
At the end of the day, we’re all Bob Dylan.

[video=youtube;CQgzSTz3JXU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=CQgzSTz3JXU[/video]

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`m back from Tweed Heads , my Nikki and my new grandson Harvey , both looking great !!!!:cool: here`s a laugh , someone went to a hock shop and picked up a couple of filing cabinets with no keys . when they opened them , they found 20 years of govt. secrets , what a bunch of boofheads ,all the millions spent on security . don`t worry USA you are not alone when it comes to dipsticks in politics . we are with you all the way !!!hehehe :cool::eek::p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.