The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak it`s a great place to live , I saw the Black Knight the other day , looks great !!! could we be lucky and see it in digital form sometime in the future !!!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Naildriver , no first day of horse racing over here , every day there is horse racing . the TAB which is the betting agency takes races from all over Australia , normal horse racing , then you have trots ( harness ) , hurdles , dish lickers ( greyhounds ) . our Governments State and Federal don`t care because they make so much money from them , just like the one arm bandits ( pokies ) the governments make too much money . we`re a weird mob hehe !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
not enough sand and waves at Snapper Rocks on the Queensland side , so they moved it to Durangbah on the New South Wales side , so this on the Tweed side :cool: the 2 rock walls is the Tweed River and the jetty is for the sand pumping , which pumps sand to the Queensland side of the border . the pipes go under the sand .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I don`t fish , I must be the black sheep in the family , here is young Brooke at Kirra Reef a couple of beaches up from the Tweed .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
warning a few bleep bleep words in this . this is on the ABC our national broadcast station . Superwog the series , a bit of fun for weekend .
:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike I`m glad you liked them . Superwog are 2 brothers Theo and Nathan Saidden , they are well educated . I should have shown the pilot of the series , so I`ll do it now , enjoy :cool:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Amazingly my Lakers managed to find a way to still be in the conversation despite not making the playoffs yet again.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
keeping an eye on the playoffs , it`s great when you don`t follow any team . no election date set yet , most people tipping 18th of May . can`t wait , sausage sizzle :cool: our week in politics .

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
eso1907a.jpg

No one escapes the black hole!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.