The Random Thought Thread

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Xenia Onatopp is in Goldeneye. Sunni Pei is maybe only a double-entendre if Donald Trump is involved.
hmm, not anything like Pussy Galore or Holly Goodhead. i do give Onatopp props for being one murderous *****. i'm too stupid to know how Sunni Pei is in any way sexy or meaningful. :)

aww, didums i say a bad word!?! widdle gwammer boys go to pieces over that, i'm sure, lol. :D

Last edited:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Citizen, some of my fav westerns:
Unforgiven, Pale Rider, 3:10 To Yuma, Tombstone, Seraphim Falls, Hang 'Em High, The Missouri Breaks, Jonah Hex, Dead In Tombstone, Django Unchained (if you can call that a western), Open Range, Bone Tomahawk, The Revenant. All the Eastwood ones, ceptin fer Two Mules, hated that one. Most of the Charles Bronson ones, like Breakheart Pass, didn't like The White Buffalo. I thought Richard Harris in Man In The Wilderness and Man Called Horse (not the sequels, mind you) was good.

Dead Man - if you like the mystical.

Heaven's Gate - if you like sprawling, historical, epic.

Last edited:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
GoldenEye: who's idea was it to put that humorless, dried up old bag in as Bond's boss? :(
fortunately she didn't have a big part. sean bean was a pretty good villain, but as Bond said, in the end nothing but a moneygrubbing common thief. for once no shark tank or big overblown underwater sequence. some good explosions, loved the tank scene. brosnan made a good Bond, lucky to get 4 outta him. :)

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Citizen, some of my fav westerns:
Unforgiven, Pale Rider, 3:10 To Yuma, Tombstone, Seraphim Falls, Hang 'Em High, The Missouri Breaks, Jonah Hex, Dead In Tombstone, Django Unchained (if you can call that a western), Open Range, Bone Tomahawk, The Revenant. All the Eastwood ones, ceptin fer Two Mules, hated that one. Most of the Charles Bronson ones, like Breakheart Pass, didn't like The White Buffalo. I thought Richard Harris in Man In The Wilderness and Man Called Horse (not the sequels, mind you) was good.

Dead Man - if you like the mystical.

Heaven's Gate - if you like sprawling, historical, epic.
pretty much the same as my fav westerns ZREXMike:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
on Prime Video just watched 10 episodes of The Looming Tower , really good , boy did the CIA and FBI hate each other :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i`m watching All or Nothing on Philadelphia Eagles just started 8 episodes , love these . they follow all different sporting teams, you get all the behind scenes really good , it`s usually over a season sometimes over 2 years .:cool:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
And I have finished the 25 (and +1) Bond films. The four Craig films are much better when binged as there is a continuity that I guess I hadn't fully realized when I had originally seen them at the theater. So now for a complete palette cleanser... Maybe an Elm Street or Friday the 13th marathon, or a Director based one. Hmmm, a John Carpenter films binge would be a good one since it has quite a bit of diversity while retaining a certain DNA, and a few of these I haven't seen in 20+ years.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Spell it as sunny pee instead, and its the other sort of watersports, hence mention of Donald Trump. I didn't say it was sexy!

You probably would have made more sense if you had mentioned R Kelly in conjunction with your inference. And isn't Sunni Pei (Soo Knee Pay) only in the novel Zero Minus Ten? I can't find any reference to her in a movie, and considering I just watched all of them, if she was, it wasn't memorable.

Last edited:

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
She is only in a Bond novel (barring that novel getting made into a film in the future). I'd have had difficulties mentioning R Kelly as I've heard the name but know nothing about him.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.