The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
wilbers , they look like 2 love birds in Aberdeen . that`s a lot of racing in 9 days . i`m just waiting for Aston Villa vs Sheffield United , i got mixed up , i thought City vs Arsenal was the only match , oh well see how i feel in about 6-7 hours , might skip my walk and have a snooze after Dad and me have breakfast .:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Current mood after feeling like I was on my death bed for the past week or so with panic attacks and intense pain. Moral of the story is make sure you get the right pain meds after an injury. I thank the Lord for a new day and new life.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Jeff , glad to hear your on the right meds , you must`ve been feeling like s... , i`m lucky my doctor is 60 metres away and my chemist 70 metres away . i don`t take any chances , my moto , better to be safe than sorry and a stitch in time saves nine . wish you well my mate . i`m watching 2 EPL games in a row , it`s 3.05 am here . my walk is going to start late today . this clips for you Jeff , it`s about our ethnic soccer sides . it`s the Irish , have fun understanding the lingo , and enjoy the beers !!!:cool: ps good song choice Pink Floyd .

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Wolfy, loved the clip. Reminded me of good laughs with the boys. Thanks mate. So happy you're enjoying life. Sounds like you have the perfect setup with the docs and meds. My doc didn't anticipate the extra pain that my previous spinal cord injury would contribute since my pelvis is pretty tweaked from that, so the initial meds weren't nearly as strong as they should've been, plus one of the side effects was severe anxiety which was horrible. Unfortunately here our insurance is such a joke, so I had to wait multiple days before I could get a new prescription approved, then had to wait for the pharmacy to get approval before I could pick it up. Meanwhile I'm thinking, "Don't mind me, I'm just dying over here!" But thank God it's in the past now. Still having pain flare-ups but at least I have the right tools to throw at it. I love your Moto and I'm gonna borrow it if you don't mind :cool:. Hope you had a good walk buddy and enjoy some games this weekend if you can.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
the main thing is your on the right meds , the anxiety would`ve been a nightmare Jeff , you wonder why we say it`s Gods country here . our setup is easy and i have a great doctor , you get your script cross the road to the chemist and you got your meds . we have a PBS which our government negotiates and puts thousands of drugs including cancer drugs on the PBS . as DAD is a pensioner and i`m a carer for him all our scripts ate $6.60 each , and it includes low income households as well , we also have a safety net if you go over the amount in a calendar year there free for the remainder of the year. we are well looked after here . i see my cardiologist this wendesday , let you know . stay safe Jeff and a quick recovery !!! another big night in the EPL starts at 9.30pm till the early hours , anotrher late night and morning . yep the Irish are such fun , love them .:cool: ps use the moto anytime you want .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
bloody shame Kolchak , at least all the video game conventions are just live streamed to us , we get to see all the up coming games .:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Force Of Nature - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10308928 - pretty good Mel Gibson movie, coming around to the end for him seems like, playing an old man. interesting locale, story, supporting actors.

Hesperia - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6588838/ - despite poor reviews i thought this was okay, held my interest. it took awhile to get going, but was okay b4 the action part. maybe a bit murky 4 the action part which was night time. no grisly detail of the violent acts.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike Force of Nature and Hysperia look good . on Amazon Vision we a new Aussie comedy series , it`s been good
:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
one for you Jeff . and how are you going now with the new meds ? hope your getting better . hope you`ve been a good patient for Annie . about 3-4 months out , looking great :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That night snow race with the lightning looks pretty awesome. I almost got car sick.

Jeff, hope those meds are squared away now, and have you feeling a bit better. Sounds like a terrible situation you were in.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak i`m hoping Jeff is feeling better . yep that snow race with the lightning looks great , and they still got 3-4 months to go , sometime in october . saw my Cardiologist today , was really pleased with my cardio echo stress test and my blood test total cholesterol 2.3 HDL 1.04 LDL .46 triglycerides .6 gluc5.8 . he`ll see me again in 5 months .:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thank you for thinking of me, friends. Definitely in a much better spot. Still some struggles, but thankfully not nearly as bad as before. Just gotta take it one day at a time.

Wolfson, I'm so glad to hear your results are all good. Keep up the good work, mate.

I'm really excited for Dirt 5. I was a bit worried after Dirt 4 that Codemasters might stick to only rally games, which I like as well, but the Baja trucks and buggies are really fun imo so I'm thrilled to see what they have brewing for us.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great , Jeff keep your chin up , you wake up in the morning it`s another day to enjoy . looks like , i think they are separating Dirt Rally from Dirt 5 . me too i love the Baja trucks and buggies . in Dirt 4 they didn`t have enough of them , i`m hoping they go full bore in Dirt 5 . what they have showed so far is great , and we still have another 3-4 months , here`s hoping big time .:cool:
what a way to wake up to .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
we got the Women`s World Cup , now i`ll find out when i can buy tickets . i`ve been to the World Cup in the under 20s in 1981 and 1993 and that was a great experience , i can`t wait for the World Cup in 2023 :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.