The Random Thought Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That sounds like a great cocktail to me. I'm just drinking hard cider and a shot of Tequila now and then while watching Star Trek TNG Insurrection on Blu-ray, which I just purchased at a used video store.

Cheers to all of us. May we all get a warm glow and a smile on our face.

My wife is a big fan of hard cider. Sounds like a nice fall drink.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm drinking peach iced tea and vodka while I wait for the movie Duel to come on METV in a couple hours. My wife is already asleep on the couch. It's that kind of night around here.
Duel? Like, the Spielberg one with the truck? Caught that randomly on late night TV maybe 25 years ago and not come across it since. Great movie though!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
That's the one. Watching it right now. I've seen it a few times and always enjoy it.
Got home from Doctor Strange to find my wife had just started watching Space Balls, because she'd just watched Alien. So now I'm on to my third movie of the day. The first was The Force Awakens....

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
How did you like Dr Strange. My wife and I were thinking of seeing it tomorrow. Did you see it in 3D?
Typical Origin Story movie. Heavy on exposition and pretty light on actual plot. Of course it looks pretty but overall I'd say one of the weaker Marvel movies.

Saw 2D. I refuse to pay a premium for 3D.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
well at the very, very least... tonight "we" (those of us especially in the western hemisphere, without brilliiantly-portfolioed or multi-nationalized enough by now to profit upon the chaos uponcoming...) ... currently, ...

... have ...

... THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS...

turn it up... LOWWWWDDD!!!!

(p.s. - i worry that some try to take this song as verboten and literal as possible - some crazy stupid brains do that! it is a bit of satire... something crazy stupid brains can't handle. ;0)

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
this was an amusing song a few days before the election, im not a poltical guy but i worry about us all in this silly world

have fun!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
half a roast chicken, jar of chilli sauce and booze!

sucks to be you!

oh and a **** ton of wosists(dont worry ive extra mature chedder powder)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.