The Random Thought Thread

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
You can bet from home, search for twin spires in the App Store.
I've got $200 on Irish War Cry so far. Maybe Hairy will bring some luck.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
It's turned into a beautiful day in Louisville still a little rain around.
Always Dreaming gets the rest of the money

Last edited:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Fast horses,Bourbon, Cigars and Ladies in silly hats. Another great Derby.

In case of a great Bourbon, Blanton´s Gold is my favorite. Elijah Craig and Four Roses single Barrel are is imo the best Whiskeys under 30 Euros.
Well, Scotch Whisky in general, I prefer smokey, peaty single malts from Islay, specially Lagavulin.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I'm living the dream here in the middle of Bourbon country. Now there's a small distillery just up the road from me. The first batch of Bourbon should be coming out soon. Looking forward to trying it.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Anyone having performance issues with the apple A9?(iPhone 6s) the newest new NEW newer better iPad has the same chip. I'm experiencing stuttering that makes a lot of games unplayable from 2s to 3D and since most of my stuff is twitchy they are kinda unplayable. Any tips? I've done the usual fare background apps disabled all fancy **** restored as new blah blah blah nothing seems to help, a lot of these apps aren't updated or are done rarely soooo anyone had any experience with this ? It was a stop gap buy buttttt thinking of just returning it if I can't use the games, don't need an expensive YouTube player

wolfson

May 24, 2013
to the people of Manchester our LOVE and THOUGHTS are with you . I`m sick of these D---HEADS , instead of blowing people up , find a deserted island put as much explosives were the sun don`t shine and light the BLOODY FUSE !!!!:mad:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Saw them a few times back when Dickie Betts was still with the band. Just one of those superior live bands. Two drummers, guitars everywhere, and Gregg's voice melding into to that classic organ sound he was famous for. The kind of shows that left you dazed in the parking lot, sweaty, tired, and confused as to where you parked your car. Go find you brother and jam. RIP Gregg

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
A lot of memories from a lot of concerts. Southern rock takes a hit. RIP Gregg

Saw them a few times back when Dickie Betts was still with the band. Just one of those superior live bands. Two drummers, guitars everywhere, and Gregg's voice melding into to that classic organ sound he was famous for. The kind of shows that left you dazed in the parking lot, sweaty, tired, and confused as to where you parked your car. Go find you brother and jam. RIP Gregg

Thanks for sharing, fellas. I sadly never made it to one of their shows. From what I've heard, they were one of the best live bands known to humanity. Thankfully the music still lives on in the albums, bootlegs, and everything in between. Brothers of the road forever.

FullTilt

May 26, 2017
A random thoughts thread, I think I will spend a lot of time here. Like, there should be two different car horns. One that means you are angry, and the other that doesn't.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.