The Random Thought Thread

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I'd say that it is time to end the experiment known as the electoral college. It clearly does not work. It leads to our president being an "experiment" instead of a qualified, mentally stable leader.

I didn't word that right. The experiment is electing Trump a non politician. The electoral college has been around from the beginning. I really need to look at stuff before I post. Especially in the evening. :)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I didn't word that right. The experiment is electing Trump a non politician. The electoral college has been around from the beginning. I really need to look at stuff before I post. Especially in the evening. :)

Reading your own posts leads to fear incertainy and doubt and trump grabbing you by the pussy

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
842259.jpg

wolfson

May 24, 2013
that was so funny :cool: he is there reserve keeper and groundsman , he was just having a bit of fun , and dipsticks wanted to sack him ,I think it was a pastie , good on him !!!! :cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
that was so funny :cool: he is there reserve keeper and groundsman , he was just having a bit of fun , and dipsticks wanted to sack him ,I think it was a pastie , good on him !!!! :cool:

Aye poor fella, pastry and meat at the feetball!? And yeah some form of pasty as pies be round! Seems like a decent meat content anyhow!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014

Well, that and he did it because a UK bookie had a "fun bet" on him eating a pie during the game and he was in on the deal....

wolfson

May 24, 2013
RIP Jerry , I was so lucky my dad loved all these comics from that era . I have fond memories of all of them !!! and don`t forget the great work he did for charity that was priceless !!! :cool:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
No way I'd pay to watch that.

I didn´t.
Such hyped events are in most cases not a bargain. 300 Millions for Mayweather, 100 M. for his opponent. Such lucky guys. Compared with the payment for decathlon-athletes, e.g., at the world-Championships, I call that a shame. But on the other side, these "lucky Punchers" "earn" the money, cause many, many people pay a lot for that hype. Marketing dominates everything, substance doesn´t seem to matter.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.