The Replay Museum

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
Looks like pinball heaven for this guy soon... Figured I'd post this for any floridians and potential tourists. Over 100 arcade games (39 pins) with unlimited play for $16/a day!

My wife and I are planning a trip there soon (bout an hour drive for us, otherwise I would have been there by now). It's in Tarpon Springs, Florida. I haven't touched a physical pin in years, so I can't wait!

Anyone out there been there yet? Curious about "home of the worlds largest pinball machine" mentioned on their site.

19 of the 39 pins are TPA tables (including TAF), which will be fun to compair and contrast. I'll take some pics and post them sooner or later.

At any rate, I hope this post turns a few of you on to this place.

http://www.replaymuseum.org

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hercules is the giant pin they are talking about. It uses a ball the size of a pool cue ball.

Cool mix of pins and vids.
Some pins you don't see often, like Hercules, Orbitor 1, Centaur, and Wizard of Oz.
Donkey Kong Jr, Dig Dug, Star Wars, centipede, and Tron! Some of my favorite vid games too.
And all at a bargain of $16 for the day. One day might not be enough for all those choices. Have a great time and give us a report on your trip.

Last edited:

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
Thanks for filling me in on Hercules. Read up on it a bit - Looks like a rarity. Will definitely give it a try just to say I did.
Forgot about Atari's tables till now. Played Space Riders quite a bit and Superman a few times in the late 70's. Glad the wide-bodies didn't catch on, though... Limited nudge factor made them drainers for me, but still enjoyed the novelty.

I have a vague recollection from the same era of playing a pin once or twice that had a white, larger than standard ball... Looked at an image of Hercules, didn't recognize it. Are there any other pins that have that gimmick, or is my brain playing tricks on me?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
There's a Superman in one of my local bowling alleys - it's a pretty good game, a shame the flippers are too weak to make it truly playable. You know Superman is an early Steve Ritchie table, right?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I have a vague recollection from the same era of playing a pin once or twice that had a white, larger than standard ball... Looked at an image of Hercules, didn't recognize it. Are there any other pins that have that gimmick, or is my brain playing tricks on me?

Could you be remembering Cue Ball Wizard? It has a cue ball on the table as well.

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
Could be. Played a lot of different tables back then, and CBW looked familiar when I got it on TPA.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts