Theater Of Magic - sound(s) missing

EGRyan

Jul 6, 2012
So I just played Theater Of Magic for the first time in quite a while and I noticed there is no sound effect when the ball hits/bounces off the left slingshot. I haven't determined if any other sound effects are missing. Anyone else have this issue?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I couldn't say for the psi because I don't have one but I can check on pc. Tom was the table that I played most back when the core pack was released so I play it the least now.

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
I've noticed this as well in TOM on the PS3. When I played the table on the PC, the left slingshot has the sounds. I'd imagine this upcoming "Super Patch" for the PS3 would resolve the missing sound issue.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Thanks for your post EGRyan,

I have confirmed and will report this bug so that the developer can get this in the upcoming patch. Sound is missing from the left flipper and both sling shots do not animate when activated.

GSHT06

Mar 20, 2013
There are several tables where the slingshots do not animate, even on PS4. This has bothered me since day 1.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I'll be sure to go through all the table and provide a list for our developers. Basically once I have a test build I will be going through and testing all the tables and reporting any issues found.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts