This game works on Blackberry 10 devices! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

alystair

Sep 22, 2013
I have a 3rd party loader called Snap and the unofficial Amazon Appstore loaded on my BlackBerry Q10 device. I know this might shock you, but your game works perfectly well on the device even though it's running in an emulation layer.

There is only a minor issue with the UI being cut off when run in fullscreen, and I'd love to use my physical keys to operate the table/menus but it works well enough for me to keep it and play when out of the house (Away from my fully unlocked Pro PC client).

Again, thank you so much! You should release this on the official BlackBerry World store and reap the profits :)

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
BlackBerry still exists?! I thought they went under about a year ago.

Yeah, they're still around. I had to go for an Android phone because my previous one, a Blackberry 9330 Curve, was really bad. Every app I've ever installed on BB would work for a while, but suddenly crashes for no reason.

alystair

Sep 22, 2013
I'm actually really happy with my Q10, going to be upgrading to the Z30 eventually - you can laugh all you want but BB10 OS is actually very nice - don't knock it till you try it :)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I have a co-worker who showed me TPA running on his BB and it ran really nicely actually.

Personally, I had one blackberry and it was my first "smartphone", but I'll never have one again. Performance on mine was garbage (but shouldn't have really expected more from the particular model) but the thing was indestructible.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm actually really happy with my Q10, going to be upgrading to the Z30 eventually - you can laugh all you want but BB10 OS is actually very nice - don't knock it till you try it :)

You better hurry, though, if you want to try it. ;)

Seriously though, that's cool that it works. I'm kind of shocked you can still actually get a BlackBerry.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts