Bug This is bad.. New PS3 update (2.01) causing game breaking SLOW DOWN!!! :( Video proof

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
I wonder if this is related to the flipper lag fix. I think they talked about the fix doing wonders on 720p, but on 1080p there'd still be a frame or two delay.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
After reading this thread, I was very reluctant to download the update but, I wanted to try out some Monster Bash so, I had no choice.

Ripley's is choppy (and blue) as all get out. I feel like I just burned my house down.

It's great to see that FarSight is on top of things and ready for corrective measures.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
After reading this thread, I was very reluctant to download the update but, I wanted to try out some Monster Bash so, I had no choice.

Ripley's is choppy (and blue) as all get out. I feel like I just burned my house down.

It's great to see that FarSight is on top of things and ready for corrective measures.

The slowdown fix (and hopefully blue tint fix) will be up tonight according to Farsight.

The Pinball Arcade We're sorry about that- the current update does have slowdown issues on some tables.
These only occur in 1080, so please play in 720 until the new update is released
(which should occur in the next 48 hours).

48 hours from then (Tuesday 7:41PM EST). It's now 45 hours.. Let's see if they can pull it off!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.