PS Vita - Bug Tilt-Option Not Unlocking

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I just finished off my last wizard goal on RBION and noticed that I did not get the usual wizard goals complete popup after the game. I checked the settings and noticed that the Tilt option still displays LOCKED even though I have completed all of the goals. I then checked the rest of the tables and noticed that ToTAN also shows locked even though I have completed all of the wizard goals on it too. If needed I can take video and show that the goals are completed and the tilt is still locked, but I would rather you just believe me. All of the PSN Trophies unlocked just fine for all of the tables. Is there anything I can do to help make sure that this bug gets fixed? Thanks.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Sorry to be badgering on this, but it has been a week and I haven't even got a reply that acknowledges this as a problem. Is this being looked into and is there anything I can do to help?

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
The only table I completed the wizard goals on is Black Hole, and now I do have the option to turn tilt on or off.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Delete the app, reinstall and clear the goals again? (Don't know if you consider this a pain, personally I don't mind redoing the goals now and again). You will lose your local highscore though with this method.

Peter NYC

Apr 17, 2012
I have several tables completed including RBION on the Vita and my tilt options are unlocked on all original tables.

Members online

Members online