Timed Tournaments Overlay Loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Anyone having issues with the time running out and being stuck in an overlay loop with the times up screen coming up repeatedly? We have two reports of this in the IOS forums and I was trying to track it down. When I implemented it we tested it thoroughly, although not on all tables, so I am wondering if it's a table specific issue.

K

Korven

Yeah, I have it on TZ and Ripley's hitting the time limit I have to force quit the app. It says I scored 0 points and tapping continue/post score just cycles the same screens over and over.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
just those tables? Is it 100%? (I was able to get through fine on Ripley's just now). When it happens does it still post your score? *puzzled*

K

Korven

Yes it posts the scores. I'm not 100% sure it happens on Ripley's all the time but on TZ I've had it every time, maybe some other table too but can't remember which. Usually won't last the full 20 main on the other tables anyway.

Edit: Had two games on Ripley's just now without any trouble. So it might not be affected after all. Pretty sure I had this issue on one other table besides TZ...:confused:

Last edited:

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
This has happened to me on twilight zone every play running the full 20 minutes and the only way to fix is to force quit. Same cycle that korven went through and my scores have all posted properly.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I had an instance where the timer went to zero, then my score came up, posted the score then I was stuck in a loop of "Hurry uuuuup" and then showing my score as 0, every attempt to post that score just brought the box right back up.

Still posted my actual score rather than the 0 through, I think the table was TZ.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Thanks for the reports guys, turns out it was due to the fact that the balls were still "on the table" due to the gumball, that's why we didnt catch it before, that should be fixed in the next update.

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
Just happened to me on iOS TZ. First time I hit the limit on a table. Was much more frustrated that I managed to brick the shot to start Lost in the Zone about 4-5 times in that last frantic minute.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
yeah its fixed now =) too many tables to test, I just so happened to not use that table in the beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts