Tournament Settings

doedje

Sep 4, 2013
After another hour-long game on T2 I quit during ball 2, with about 3 more extra balls under the hood. My score was only about 600 milions, which is about 1 tenth of the current highscore on the leaderboard. I decided I would never want to play 10 times longer than that! So I started to look for Tournament Settings.

With the help of Google I found some resources that deliver some information on Tournament Settings. Thanx to PAPA for putting online a lot of info on their tournaments, including even video's

I only play 3 machines on TPA: T2, STTNG and MM... So those are the only machines I went looking for Tournament Settings for... find them here:

Terminator 2

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Medieval Madness

Please, consider, alter, let me know!

At least I have a lot more fun playing with these settings.... Games take an average of 10 to 20 minutes. I just think it is a lot more fun!

Greeeetz!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Good stuff. Hopefully FS will come out with the tournament difficulty setting they mentioned recently; either that or just sell us Pro versions of **all** the tables so we can set it ourselves!

doedje

Sep 4, 2013
I didn't know about the forthcoming tournament mode. Curious to see where that is going :)

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Yeah, Bobby King mentioned it--as a possibility--in the latest podcast interview, I think it was.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts