Tournament skins, how do I get them?

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
I finished 41st in the tournament, and have since upgraded, bought the new table pack, downloaded all the tables that were changed, and I still can't find the eyeball...or the others for that matter. I logged out of my farsight and back in as i read in a previous post that it may help. Am I missing something?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I have it. I came in the top 100 for the tournament with Big Shot 2 months ago. When the AFM update, it wasn't there, so I logged out and then back in and it was there. Maybe Farsight forgot to give access to it to the winners of the 8 table tournament in the last update?

JFM3

Feb 16, 2013
I was lucky to be #63 in tournament two, but I don't have the eyeball yet either. I hope it comes soon (although I have no clue how). I even locked myself out for a few days attempting to log out and log in to see if that worked. No luck.

Dirty Frank

Feb 20, 2013
DJ did you get your eyeball yet? If so, how did you get it? Did anyone get it beside Korven? Any info would be helpful. Congratulation on your 41 good work.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I contacted them earlier this week on facebook as well. They communicated for a day, then stopped. Haven't received skins either.

Dirty Frank

Feb 20, 2013
Thanks for the info pinballchris and congratulations on finishing 12th in the 8 table tournament. That's quite an accomplishment. I'm guessing that the skins will come in the next update. I don't think farsight will leave us hanging.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Thanks for the info pinballchris and congratulations on finishing 12th in the 8 table tournament. That's quite an accomplishment. I'm guessing that the skins will come in the next update. I don't think farsight will leave us hanging.

Thank you, I got lucky and set personal bests in 5 of the 8 tables. Was in first until Roy Wills came along, LOL. I also went to Disney the final weekend and didn't have time to keep playing.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
I think we've reached those crossroads, where it's about time we talked about
WAGERING YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL

"When he came across this young boy playing pinball and playing it HOT
So the Devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said boy lemme tell you what
I guess you didn't know it but I'm a pinball player too
And if you care to take a dare I'll make a deal with you
Now you play a pretty mean pinball boy, but give the Devil his due
I bet an eyeball skin, will make you grin
but I ain't givin' it yet to you
"

so demonic duel, you win, Devil's banished, you get your eyeball.... it's how it's supposed to go.

We're counting on you son.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts