Tournament time for PSN

cammanchee

May 29, 2013
Same thing happened to me. I was competing in the silver tournament and was in 4th place as of 2am pacific time. I just checked very quickly as I'm on my lunch break from work, I come home for lunch, and it said I placed 5th in the bronze and was being upgraded to silver. Hopefully they can figure out what the heck happened and get everything corrected.

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
Nothing to worry about. Here's a snippet from the Pinball Arcade facebook:

"The scores take a while to calculate, that message will go away as soon as it's done, it generally takes a few hours after the tournament completes."

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ffs!

here skill shot heres your damn right up.

he one the last ps4 tourney 2nd in the first and hes one this one!

his need for vailadtion of that is driving chat nuts!

a very sore winner!

thanks for playing lol

for the love of god man theres your write up lmao, nkt give over your number 1 dont *****;)

pibawiz61

Jun 10, 2013
Hi,
maybe someone can tell me what happened with my tournament results. Yesterday I was in the Bronze Tournament, my Results were posted. I think should have be promoted. It was Interesting enough, the rules were given in english. Today "Tournament is over" is told me in German now - and- I did not participate. Dont understand that. Any Hints? Thanx.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Read 2 posts above yours.

It takes a short time for the current tourney results to get posted. While waiting, the old results go up. All will be right in a day or two.

pibawiz61

Jun 10, 2013
Thanx

Read 2 posts above yours.

It takes a short time for the current tourney results to get posted. While waiting, the old results go up. All will be right in a day or two.

Thanx.
And: Its done. Now the text is in English again. And the results are there. And the promotion.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
i did a little better than expected ... 9th place in the silver tier. t2 was giving me trouble for awhile . but heretic gave me a couple of tips, and they paid off, thanks hairy. congrats to all. see you in the next tournament .

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
IMG_5539_zpsf588421f.jpg

IMG_5540_zps7943fd51.jpg

Thats 2 for ME! Thats 2 for me!
Ray Lewis :p

damdamdamdam

Dec 22, 2013
Guys,

Do you have the best score on each table for the Silver and Gold tournament ? I'd like to know the gap between all the skills.

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
damdamdamdam: does it show correctly that you are number 1 out of 482 players now ? it's still messed up for me :(

ALOL997

Aug 5, 2012
I see results posted on facebook very funny joke. Im not Roy Wills but just ordinary player so who cares. Thx farsight for all this $hit

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
No they dont show the scores ever again just all time rank I'll try to remember.
TCP-1.8 billion Harry
AFM-135billion ALOL997
Cetaur-37million Me
PB-28million Me
MB-3.9billion ALOL997
GN-8million Me
CFTBL-21billion Me
T2-2billion? Me

ALOL997

Aug 5, 2012
No they dont show the scores ever again just all time rank I'll try to remember.
TCP-1.8 billion Harry
AFM-135billion ALOL997
Cetaur-37million Me
PB-28million Me
MB-3.9billion ALOL997
GN-8million Me
CFTBL-21billion Me
T2-2billion? Me

The gold final standing should be diffrent im not saying i would beat you centaur and pinbot but rest three cftbl t2 gn i could fight. Also if not 1st place but 2nd 3rd was on my reach easy. But by unable playing rest 5 tables in gold i could do ****.. also if I somehow ended in bronze tier i didnt played there because it would be not fair to bronze players. Is there farsight worker who is responsible for ps3 tpa that i can contact by forum or email about my situation ??

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
not sure Ive never tried to contact FS...probably a good thing. :p
yeah I could have done alot better on CFTBL and T2 and I just bought GN for the tournament. I noticed early in the tournament you only had played 2 tables and had 1st on both with 200.00 points then still with only those 2 tables have being played and scores posted your score went up to 267.00 I looked at every table standings and only seen 2 scores!? Maybe its a SCEA/SCEE thing? If its any consolation your still #2 ALL TIME RANKED! :D

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
As of last night, the 'all time' still isn't correct. I was 18th last time, I finished 13th this time, but it still was showing my overall as 18th.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts