Tournament

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Anyone else getting the message they didn't participate in the tournament, even though they did so? Pretty sure this happened after the last tournament as well, just making sure.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
It is there now, only the all time rank is not correct yet.
Players are shown in the old order, not sorted on there totall score

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
wasnt there suppose to be part 2 of the PS3 tournament this month!? or should we expect that to be delayed also.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
well ps3 packs to everything else along with fixes. I get the process takes longer I just hate coming in LAST! :p Oh finished #1 NOW LETS GO ALREADY! I want my close up. :p

inspector42

May 27, 2012
So, my all time ranking score has been updated, but not the number place. So the rankings currently don't match the overall score, though the overall score is visible. Interesting.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
19th place, not bad... me and pinballchris are best buds! :)

These tables were all did not play to my strengths. I played TZ exactly once, and was the first table I played sicne I hate it and ended 4th, but i hammered every other table, just could figure out how to score higher than 90 on RBION and still cannot get teh feel on the backhand MB shot on Class of 1812

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I really only played enough to maintain my place on the silver board. I actually did end up having a couple good games, though. Still, it was a weird tournament as I was wondering how many people can last 20 minutes? I think 5 minutes would really increase challenge. Then strategy would actually have to change.

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
I managed 157 on rbion by scoring tons of jackpots in normal multiball. Was getting 5m each near the end and also started frog multiball as well. Naturally ran out of time on that, TO, TZ and CC.

Pod

K

Korven

I managed 157 on rbion by scoring tons of jackpots in normal multiball. Was getting 5m each near the end and also started frog multiball as well. Naturally ran out of time on that, TO, TZ and CC.

Pod

157 on Ripley's in 20 minutes, is really impressive and o get FF on top of that?! Got to Atlantis once and though that was good.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I got to Atlantis once as well, but totally bombed it. All the shots on RBION, particularly the head and middle ramp are my weakest shots of all the tables on TPA.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I really don't understand why we can't have regular tournaments. I think we should have weekly and monthly tournaments. Not sure why there are so few and so long in between.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts