TPA Control by Wiimote?

Michael Taylor

Aug 18, 2014
Hello There

I was wondering if it's possible to play TPA on Android with using a Wiimote as the controller rather than your fingers as I'm getting a little annoyed on how constantly I press the Back Button while I'm trying to flip :p

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
You can already play with Bluetooth controller.
Buy a Nyko playpad or a Moga Pro for un-rooted devices.

Buy 'Sixaxis' app and use a PS3 controller if rooted.

Wiimote could be hooked up (and has been by me) if rooted, but doesn't work well because of not having an analogue stick for nudging.

If hitting back button is your issue...
Buy 'ultimate rotation control' app...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.fameit.rotate
This works on un-rooted phones, and will allow you to rotate the screen 180deg so portrait is upside-down, and the back button is at the top of the device, out of the way.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
You can already play with Bluetooth controller.
Buy a Nyko playpad or a Moga Pro for un-rooted devices.

Buy 'Sixaxis' app and use a PS3 controller if rooted.

Wiimote could be hooked up (and has been by me) if rooted, but doesn't work well because of not having an analogue stick for nudging.

If hitting back button is your issue...
Buy 'ultimate rotation control' app...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.fameit.rotate
This works on un-rooted phones, and will allow you to rotate the screen 180deg so portrait is upside-down, and the back button is at the top of the device, out of the way.
WiiMote has a game pad you can plug into the primary unit. It worked great until Android changed the Bluetooth stack in the source and broke pairless controller support.

Belfry

Dec 13, 2015
What about the traditional WiiMote and Nunchuck, the way I played both Wii Pinball Hall of Fame? In fact, I'd rather play PHOF for Wii using Dolphin!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts