Tpa facebook thread tidbits

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Thought I'd start a thread for tidbits that come out of the TPA Facebook page. They've listed a few possibilities for upcoming tables lately. Sometimes contradicting themselves. I'm taking this from replies to posts on 11/18 and 11/24

Fathom - maybe in another season (earlier post on 11/18 contradicts "probably not")
Metallica - if they can figure out licensing issues (earlier post on 11/18 contradicts "probably not possible")
TFTC - if they can figure out licensing issues
TSPP - Would need a kickstarter may happen (11/18 lists as hopefully)
Rollercoaster Tycoon - Probably not
Stargate - Probably not this season
TX- Sector - Probably not
RoboCop - Probably not
HS2:TG - Highly likely
Sorcerer - Maybe
AC/DC - Probably not
Safe Cracker - Maybe in a later season
The Shadow - Maybe
Demolition Man - Not any time soon
Time Machine - Not any time soon
F14 Tomcat - Maybe in a later season

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Hmm. Interesting of note is F14. Since Bobby King said when asked about F14, Earthshaker, and Cyclone, that 2 of those 3 would likely be in S4. We know ES is next up, but all the other hints are that Cyclone would NOT be in S4, which led everyone to believe that F14 would be.

They are a wonderfully contradictory bunch up that mountain - maybe it's the thin air that does it?

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
i always felt putting F-14 and HS2 out in the same season would be a waste, because the game play is similar.

Agreed, i think all of these have to be taken with a grain of salt. Things can and will change.

My biggest takeaway was The Shadow as a maybe. That's the first positive inkling i can remember hearing about it.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Pretty sure there's a Bobby King quote somewhere where he flat out said "no Cyclone in S4". And another where he said "we plan to do 2 out of ES/Cyclone/F14" in S4. Ergo....

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Pretty sure there's a Bobby King quote somewhere where he flat out said "no Cyclone in S4". And another where he said "we plan to do 2 out of ES/Cyclone/F14" in S4. Ergo....

I believe that Cyclone's stock sank quite a bit after Diner beat it out in a poll posted by Mods for FarSight on this forum awhile ago. I love this machine, but maybe the lack of multiball will keep this machine from TPA.

I can't find the poll in my search. Could one of you fine forum moderators please refresh mine/our memories? Certainly would appreciate it.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
At the request of IGoFirstIndy, I've locked off this thread. IGFI will continue to post FB observations in the Latest News: Discussion thread in this sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts