Bug TPA no longer informs you that you've beaten a goal set

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I'm not sure if this is by design or not, but I have noticed with the most recent packs that when you beat the standard or wizard goals, you no longer get the popup at the end of the game telling you that you've done so. This is a minor issue, but I'm so used to it now that I got pretty confused on a few tables when I went to see what standard goals I had left, and found the wizard goals instead. At one point I thought it was a bug that they had unlocked prematurely.

Whether this only affects the most recent packs (the ones after trophies were dropped?) or is a bug that affects all tables, I can't say. I've only been on the new tables recently.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I'm not sure if this is by design or not, but I have noticed with the most recent packs that when you beat the standard or wizard goals, you no longer get the popup at the end of the game telling you that you've done so. This is a minor issue, but I'm so used to it now that I got pretty confused on a few tables when I went to see what standard goals I had left, and found the wizard goals instead. At one point I thought it was a bug that they had unlocked prematurely.

Whether this only affects the most recent packs (the ones after trophies were dropped?) or is a bug that affects all tables, I can't say. I've only been on the new tables recently.

May be they removed it on the PS3 version when removing the trophy hooks. Not sure.

I still thought I didn't beat all of the standard goals on T2 until I double checked today.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Anyone notice if this fixes the problem where you couldn't start completing wizard goals until you backed out to the table selection menu after completing the regular goals?

Primero

Sep 12, 2013
I noticed that too, but it's OK because most people can count to 5. :)

It's easy to keep track of how many goals you've unlocked during play since it tells you on the screen when you've completed a goal! I haven't lost count yet.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Anyone notice if this fixes the problem where you couldn't start completing wizard goals until you backed out to the table selection menu after completing the regular goals?

You know, I think it might do as I think I did do that once.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I can confirm that the thing where you couldn't start completing Wizard Goals until you'd backed out to the table selection screen after completing the Standard Goals is at least fixed to the extent that you no longer have to back out to the table selection screen between games in order to start in on the Wizard Goals. I'm not sure if it will work on a single credit--I mean, I'm not sure that if you're playing a game and complete all the Standard Goals, if Wizard Goals will then be available to complete immediately during the course of that same game, or if you'd have to start a new game.

After deleting my save file, I played T2 and completed all the Standard Goals, more or less immediately getting game over after that, without having done anything that would have counted as a Wizard Goal (this wasn't intentional, just your average everyday choke : P). But when I then checked the table's menu, without backing out to the table selection screen, "Wizard Goals" was shown, and after starting a new game, again without backing out to the table selection screen, I was able to start completing the Wizard Goals. I'm pretty sure that didn't used to work before.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.