TPA on Blustack (PC Version)

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
I have been able to get The Pinball Arcade to run on the PC version of Bluestack (RC version 2) with limited success. The App works and games play, but the interface is awkward due the fact that I have to rely on the mouse as an interface for the flippers. I played a game of Doctor Dude and got w very playable frame rate.

App store is AMAZON, not Googleplay, FWIW.

I could not log into the leaderboards.

Good stuff for an emulation!!!

Now to get the flippers and buttons to map and I can play all the latest games on my Big screen without having to buy a playstation!

Timelord ....

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Update I have been able to synch my Googlplay account and download any game I already own. (All of them)
Still no leader board log-in....

Timelord ....

N

netizen

You should have access to 4 different app stores on Blue Stacks including the Google Market. use the search feature and it will give you a choice as to which app store you want to use.

I can't log in to FS on TPA through Blue Stacks either, it's an oddity for sure.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Yeah, thanks. I kinda figured out the app store color coding after the fact.... (LOL)

What do you use as an input method, netizen?

N

netizen

Seeing as my PS laptop doesn't have a toiuch interface i am stuck using my regular everyday mouse. It takes a change in thinking, so I don't use Blue Stacks too very often.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts