TPA Streaming Thread

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Moved this thread to the "General Game Discussion" forum since some of us will be streaming from our PS4 as well.

Here's mine : http://www.twitch.tv/pin_wiz

I will be streaming Battlefield 4, COD Ghosts, NBA 2K14 and NFS Rivals until The Pinball Arcade is released for the PS4 at which time I will shift my main focus to The Pinball Arcade.

AKrumbach

Jan 24, 2013
Just got myself a little studio setup going.

http://www.twitch.tv/akrumbach

As you can note from my streaming history, I suffer greatly from "Gamer-D-D" (distractability disorder) and will stream... well, whatever really, but I will try to put a good chunk of pinball in there over the next few weeks.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Back from the dead *

I owe it to you guys.

In about 15 min I will be set up to show you some high level R BION gameplay.

it is a rurdimentary setup. I have a ustream account setup as a makeshift nanny cam. Look for El_Squid plays tpa. (Forgive me for notpostig a link I don't know how to do it at th ed moment) It is basically a camera pointed at my tv while i a m playing on my ps3 so don't expect anything fancy.

I have five balls left on a pretty good game so come on by to see a show i will try to dispel any mysteries about how its done to play this damn table . If i happen to see any questions in the chat i will try to answer them i ll be providing commenary any ways.

* with all the chemo a nd radiation I have been exposed to in the last few weeks I should be dead (i have heart problems too)
I was hoping to have superpowers by now. (I have the power to be smooth a no hair joke)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I owe it to you guys.

In about 15 min I will be set up to show you some high level R BION gameplay.

it is a rurdimentary setup. I have a ustream account setup as a makeshift nanny cam. Look for El_Squid plays tpa. (Forgive me for notpostig a link I don't know how to do it at th ed moment) It is basically a camera pointed at my tv while i a m playing on my ps3 so don't expect anything fancy.

I have five balls left on a pretty good game so come on by to see a show i will try to dispel any mysteries about how its done to play this damn table . If i happen to see any questions in the chat i will try to answer them i ll be providing commenary any ways.

* with all the chemo a nd radiation I have been exposed to in the last few weeks I should be dead (i have heart problems too)
I was hoping to have superpowers by now. (I have the power to be smooth a no hair joke)

The man is back! YES!

Sorry to hear about the health problems, man...:/....check your PM in a bit...

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Thanks guys! I almost feel special and accepted. I really am hurt in. To sum up what my doctor says ill see the next winter but not the one after. Oh well it happens. I'm not worried at all I've been thru worse. If you wanna buy some painkillers I got you covered. (Im ona morphine drip now)

Sorry about the stream idea it sounded good at the moment. Ill get to work on a text based guide you guys deserve it and i gotta teach someone to take me down.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks guys! I almost feel special and accepted. I really am hurt in. To sum up what my doctor says ill see the next winter but not the one after. Oh well it happens. I'm not worried at all I've been thru worse. If you wanna buy some painkillers I got you covered. (Im ona morphine drip now)

Sorry about the stream idea it sounded good at the moment. Ill get to work on a text based guide you guys deserve it and i gotta teach someone to take me down.

Don't listen to time frames doctors give you...if you have the will to live, you'll be with us for as long as your willing to fight for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts