TPA updated to 1.50.12

Pantah010

Jan 31, 2013
Is the mod updated? is it safe to go online with TPA?
There 2 new tables out i really want to play them on the cab. :cool:
I'll share the cam files as soon as i can update.
:rolleyes:

(edit, i see it auto updates now, i test it later on)

(edit(2) tested.. :( only supports 1.51.8 good thing i have made a backup..)

NoEx please update the mod so it supports 1.52.3

Thanx :D

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Obviously the mod is not updated one second after its release because it takes some time to do it. Please guys give noex a few days.

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Hi all...does anyone know if the mod is still in operation etc? I haven't logged onto TPA for a couple of weeks...the new interface totally messed everything up so Ive been sticking to Zen and Pro Pinball. I do miss TPA but too many things going wrong with it and it became a lot less fun :( Even the ipad version hasn't been playing well. I couldn't see any update info on here so thought it worth the ask. Cheers.

SickBoy

Mar 19, 2015
Hi all...does anyone know if the mod is still in operation etc? I haven't logged onto TPA for a couple of weeks...the new interface totally messed everything up so Ive been sticking to Zen and Pro Pinball. I do miss TPA but too many things going wrong with it and it became a lot less fun :( Even the ipad version hasn't been playing well. I couldn't see any update info on here so thought it worth the ask. Cheers.

The assumption is that yes it's still in development since we've yet to hear otherwise. However, it is currently *NOT* up to date (TPA 1.51.8 is the last supported patch as of this posting), so hold off until then.

L33

Aug 20, 2014
The assumption is that yes it's still in development since we've yet to hear otherwise. However, it is currently *NOT* up to date (TPA 1.51.8 is the last supported patch as of this posting), so hold off until then.

Ok cheers. I messed up and went online and the new interface messed everything up...to a point where I had to turn the PC off at the main plug socket. Not a fan of the new interface at all...not on the PC or the iPad. :(

SickBoy

Mar 19, 2015
You do know that the mod doesn't change, bypass, or rollback the new interface, right? 1.51.8 is still new enough to be the new interface, and unless TPA eventually supports command line launching of specific tables we're stuck with it. The mod just handles camera angles, backglass images, and a moveable/scaleable DMD.

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
I used to code, long ago, and understand the technical part of the mod's workings; yet have no idea what's involved in updating it to support newer/latest version of TPA along with the latest table. I wonder if it'd be possible to code it as open-ended?? It seems that'd take the pressure off NoEx and the rest could continue to enjoy TPA.
And next on my wishlist...
If FarSight would simply add cabinet support to TPA. If the potential commercializing is the restriction, then they could follow Zen in verifying personal/home and then distribute an unlock code.
Anyway, until Freecam mod is updated, I've been playing Pinball FX2, Future Pinball, and diving into the mess called Visual Pinball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.