TPA v6.1.1 (Indy 500 bug fixes) has been released

daneman20

Dec 18, 2013
After several weeks of playing periodically, I occasionally still get the "jitters" particularly in multiball on multiple tables. I am playing on an iPad Air 2 (so it should be plenty powerful). Also, I am not running anything processor intensive in the background. This experience began soon after this update. It does not happen all of the time, but often enough that it really takes away from the playing experience. One other person confirmed this on one occasion. I hope this is fixed in the next update.

nstraz

Mar 19, 2013
if I close my Smart Cover in the middle of a game, when I open the cover again the game is gone. I'm back at the home screen. If I open TPA I can't resume my game and if I select a new table the whole thing freezes and I have to force close TPA before I can play again.

iPad Air, latest iOS and TPA.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I don't know if this is safe advice but you could try to reinstall the whole app (I hope you made a backup of your scores before your trouble). I have the experience that this does more than powercycling.

Well I can't remember the last time I had to do this, but yes, deleting the app and reinstalling it sorted the problem. Thankfully I got in the habit of regular data backups so nothing was lost, but re-downloading dozens of tables was why I didn't want to do this. Thankfully that wasn't overly time-consuming.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Re-installing means I can now play, but between tables I gave to quit and restart the app because the selection screen stops working after one table play. I can tap buttons to my hearts content, but nothing happens. And the scrolling in the new UI sucks big time. Fingers crossed the next release has some much-needed UI fixes!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.