TPA Wishlist - The Ultimate 100

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
I felt like it was time for an update...

Pinball_Arcade_Wishlist2017.jpg

We're down to the nitty-gritty here, so I've removed the big licenses and anything related to Stern. I know there are still some personal favorites people would like to see, but I'm not sure what we would replace and maintain the "Top 100" limitation. I'm open to suggestions, as always.

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
Oh, and as a huge advocate of the new Nintendo Switch, let me just say that FarSight could attract an enormous influx of new fans if they played their cards right on that system. Everything on Switch gets tons of press right now, even with zero marketing by the developer/publisher.

If I were FarSight and looking at a Switch launch strategy, I'd make sure to take full advantage of the vertical screen option, much like Vita and iOS devices, and I'd put a selection of about 40 tables onto a retail hard copy game card (also a digital option on the eShop, of course). It could be called The Pinball Arcade: Hall of Fame Collection or something to that effect. Even if some of the premium tables were held out as DLC, a collection of 40 already-developed tables for around $49.99 would be a killer deal and a way for newcomers to catch up a little.

(just make sure Swords of Fury and Xenon are included in those initial 40 please)

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Maybe you need 125? 100 worked great when we had less table releases. But with 84 and Wipe Out soon to be 85, that doesn't leave much to wish for or speculate on. Just a thought.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
At this point, it would be cool to see your original list to see how the current lineup of tables compares.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
and I thought if I got 20 tables I`d be happy , can you believe 85 tables !!! I still pinch myself every time I play . another 8-9 hours Juve vs Real can`t wait , what a game this is going to be . I`m going for Juve because my fave goalkeeper is Gigi Buffon the old man !!! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.