TPA Wishlist - The Ultimate 100

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I wish somebody would take another crack at a Bugs cartoon pin. Could be a great theme with all of the caracters available. But birthday bash is just so bad.

I came across a Looney Toons EM table once. Clearly from the 60s? Maybe? I can't find any reference on IPDB. Perhaps I was dreaming.

Edit: not dreaming, here it is from Allentown in 2015. Must be a re-skin. Does anyone recognize the layout?

c7886720b8dff279b44fc12327c37358.jpg

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I don't think I've ever seen or played that one. But I'm sure I'd like it better than Birthday Bash. Thanks for digging that up.
I was there both days in 2015, but I have no memory of that one.

Last edited:

bluepegasus

Jul 27, 2016
It takes cojones to say that, sir.

LOL :p:D Well I can understand that the theme of the table is a bit "kiddie", but it's a busy table with tons to do. Never a dull moment between the spot targets, the spinach cans, the animals, the loops, the mini playfield , the varied Bluto missions etc. I spent quite a few quarters back then playing it! :)

Popeye Pinball Tutorial

bluepegasus

Jul 27, 2016
Here's something that is almost tailor made to be released as a DLC in the The Pinball Arcade--- KISS Double Pack!!!! :D
Classic KISS table from Bally (1979) and New KISS table from Stern (2015) :D

I assume that AC/DC and Metallica will be released only on the upcoming Stern Pinball Arcade.

I wonder at the fact that no one has made a Led Zeppelin pinball? That would definitely rock. So would an Ozzy pinball table.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Here's something that is almost tailor made to be released as a DLC in the The Pinball Arcade--- KISS Double Pack!!!! :D
Classic KISS table from Bally (1979) and New KISS table from Stern (2015) :D

I assume that AC/DC and Metallica will be released only on the upcoming Stern Pinball Arcade.

I wonder at the fact that no one has made a Led Zeppelin pinball? That would definitely rock. So would an Ozzy pinball table.

I'd love a ZZ Top pinball in their Eliminator-era style. Not the albums most representative of them, but certainly the most eyecatching. Also, a proper licensed version of La Grange!

bluepegasus

Jul 27, 2016
Continuing the music bands theme: I know the Data East Guns N Roses table is one of the more requested tables. It would seem appropriate given the success of the recent reunion tour. Who would've thought the band would get back together? They seem to be friendly to pinball so perhaps they wouldn't make the license so impossibly expensive?

I am not a big fan of The Who (although i respect their place in classic rock history) however it cant be denied that Data East's Tommy Pinball Wizard is a table of historic importance, and should be included in a serious wishlist.

Now transitioning back from tables that exist in real life to ones we wish existed: You gotta think that if Metallica and AC/DC were made into pinball tables then Iron Maiden cant be too far behind. The music helped to define metal and the album covers were always so intensely visual--not to mention their mascot Eddie and all his craziness. It seems tailor made for pinball.

Not metal (or at least i don't consider them metal) but RUSH would probably also make a great pinball table.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Looks like Swords of Fury is next. I know Josh the OP of this thread will flip when he hears that. I recall him requesting it ages ago.

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
there's still so many to go for me........
Radical!, Special Force, Blackwater 100, Party Animal, Fire, Spectrum......

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
kinggo, how did you forget Bad Cats?

I'll settle for Car Hop or World Challenge Soccer (same layout) too.

Easy no licensing fuss fare.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I didn't. It's just that a lot of others want that so it will most likely happen before any of my favourites.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.