Tpa/zen

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
to me, there like comparing apples to oranges... there is NO substitute for playing an exact replication of your actual favorite real live table, BUT, with the release hold-up of cyclone on TPA I decided to give some zen tables a second chance, maybe it's some of their newest tables, but... i'm kind of getting hooked, first I went back and played some of the tables I already had, Eldorado, shayman, mars...and came to the same conclusion. there just alright, but then I bought some new tables and I've got to say, these new ones are really good, PASHA, rampage, ... these new tables especially in 3D are good, they are different then the older zen tables, better effects, lighting, sounds, seems somebody else is designing these new tables, i'll always love TPA and real pinball but I got to say, if zen can keep incorporating new effects into their tables and make better themed tables instead of all of these marvel tables, they might really have something,

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I enjoy both zen and TPA - with their offset release schedules there is always something on the horizon to look forward to. Like the getaway (TPA) todayish and family guy (zen) next.

Also switching between the TPA and zen prevents burnout on both!!!

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
i enjoy both zen and tpa - with their offset release schedules there is always something on the horizon to look forward to. Like the getaway (tpa) todayish and family guy (zen) next.

Also switching between the tpa and zen prevents burnout on both!!!

this!!!

Lazareth

Apr 13, 2013
The main problem that keeps me from enjoying the Zen tables is the camera. None of the angles offered work for me. I wish they would come out with some form of custom camera position control or at the least include more preset camera angle options to choose from. As it stands now I hardly play Zen tables due to this issue.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
The main problem that keeps me from enjoying the Zen tables is the camera. None of the angles offered work for me. I wish they would come out with some form of custom camera position control or at the least include more preset camera angle options to choose from. As it stands now I hardly play Zen tables due to this issue.

On ps3 camera angle 5 works for me (least nauseating)

On iOS - landscape mode only and camera 8 (if available)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts