Request Triple Strike

N

netizen

Just recently got around to finally trying this table, and i totally agree with the Hulk. :p

This is a game that ranks right up there with Big Shot for its addictive simplicity.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Just recently got around to finally trying this table, and i totally agree with the Hulk. :p

This is a game that ranks right up there with Big Shot for its addictive simplicity.

I'm glad you got a chance to try this. Honestly I love seeing it mentioned and even if it never makes it into tpa, the version out for VP is one of the best recreations made.

If you tried it because of me then I feel like my mission is complete and I can return to my home planet.

I knew you would find this thread sooner or later. One of your faves for sure. I agree that TPA sure could use a pin like this.

It is one of my faves. There are about 15 pins that I herald as being something very special. Maybe less actually. And this is one of them. A very good use of the bowling theme and an brutal unforgiving table (as in tilt means game over instead of just losing the current ball).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts