Trouble with hiscores uploading

Retro Invaders

Aug 16, 2013
Hi! I have TPA on my android tablet (v. 4.0.4) and it looks and plays great! (except some little bugs and floaty physics on some tables like CFTBL and CV) But my main problem - the inability to get into the leaderboards. When I run the TPA (app) and go to the leaderboards section - everything is fine. But after I play 1 game (table) and try to see my result in the leaderboards - error window with network problem popping out. So I can see the leaderboards (read only, lol), but when it comes to loading my own scores, it leads to failure. :(

Last edited:
N

netizen

You do know it can take up to 5 minutes for scores to update on the leaderboards, right?

Troubleshooting:
How are you connecting to the internet, WiFi, 3G?
Do you have any problems with your connection dropping where you are, during gameplay?
Does the app freeze up or pause after you end a game, when you are at the High Score sequence?

Have you checked the leaderboards at http://www.pinballarcade.com/
Login to your FarSight login at "my account" then go to the leaderboards tab and you'll see you position for each table you change over to.

Retro Invaders

Aug 16, 2013
You do know it can take up to 5 minutes for scores to update on the leaderboards, right?
Actually no... thanks!

Troubleshooting:
How are you connecting to the internet, WiFi, 3G?
3G

Do you have any problems with your connection dropping where you are, during gameplay?
No, sir!

Does the app freeze up or pause after you end a game, when you are at the High Score sequence?
No, I just receive a network error message when I try to go to leaderboards.

Have you checked the leaderboards at http://www.pinballarcade.com/
Yep, I even created another account.:) Some scores are there, but not all of them, if I remember correctly. But now I know that it takes TIME, so thank you netizen!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts