Twilight Zone:I want it now! And ST:TNG in any case!

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
C'mon, keep cool. First of all that obviously wasn't a comment on grammar but on the subject matter. Maybe Zacharry mixed up two threads and wanted to talk about Guild Wars 2? Anyways, brakel certainly meant no harm.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'm starting to wonder if he's a spam bot, or at least his account has been taken over by one. None of his previous 8 posts are quite germane to their respective threads either. I realize we have participants for whom English is not their native language, but once you get past translation issues what they say generally makes sense. This almost looks like a content generator to me.

A previous forum I used to inhabit once got invaded by spambots that would post superficially innocent-looking posts and then after about a month (to wait out any probationary/new member restrictions on posting) would edit their posts with ads and spam links. The first pre-spam stage looked a lot like this.

I'm fairly certain you're right. I did a reverse DNS check on his IP, and it resolves to India. He's now in a special category where any posts he makes will be moderated before showing up.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I am dying to play this master piece on this platform and I am very happy because it is the ultimate game review I have ever read. the action and the characters of this game are daring and challenging and you will just love them playing online.

Now that I'm looking back at this post with a cynical eye, it does read like a 'bot. Look how the words chosen are very non-specific and generalized. It's using words that pertain to most video games, but not TPA.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
C'mon, keep cool. First of all that obviously wasn't a comment on grammar but on the subject matter. Maybe Zacharry mixed up two threads and wanted to talk about Guild Wars 2? Anyways, brakel certainly meant no harm.

Thanks for the support! I've been busy at my daughter's college since I posted that. The responses gave me a chuckle...especially the Denmark part. I realize that many people don't know what a demark is but it took me a minute to figure out why someone thought I was from Denmark! :D

J_R

May 31, 2012
As a backer of both projects, personally I would just rather Farsight take as much time as they need to complete the tables. Not to sound like a downer but I recognise how difficult it must be for them to juggle platforms, patches, PR, and much much more. Yeah I want TZ as much as the next person, but I would prefer a well made product as oppose to a rushed product.

Absolutely! crush those bugs before release!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.