TZ Official Screenshots

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Don't read too much into the way the table looks in the pics above. The screen caps are obviously washed out a bit and are a bit blurry with obvious compression. If you don't believe me, just go back and take a look at the table in action in the "making of TZ" video.

TZ-VIDEO-SCREEN.png

↑ "MAKING OF" VIDEO SCREEN CAP ↑

57919549003418101764715.jpg

↑ FARSIGHT FACEBOOK SCREEN CAP ↑

Last edited:

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
Does look a little washed out compared to:

this one looks better because that one is fully loaded with mod kits, i thought the color looked fine, but i did notice that the table they worked with in the making of video seemed to have more faded colors due to sun exposure then a mint condition one.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Looks nice. However, I'd love to see an iOS version on a phone screen...

Also, Please don't forget a back rail-like you did with Gorgar.

And easy on the vanishing perspective.
It looks a little bit TOO tapered - If that's even the the word.
This seens to be an issue on a few tables I find...

Great work though :)

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
Don't read too much into the way the table looks in the pics above. The screen caps are obviously washed out a bit and are a bit blurry with obvious compression. If you don't believe me, just go back and take a look at the table in action in the "making of TZ" video.

TZ-VIDEO-SCREEN.png

↑ "MAKING OF" VIDEO SCREEN CAP ↑

57919549003418101764715.jpg

↑ FARSIGHT FACEBOOK SCREEN CAP ↑

maybe those pics are from the ios build while the new ones are for the ps3...

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Does look a little washed out compared to:

I really wish FS would step up there game on the lighting front, just look at the way the lights reflect on the side walls of the cab, this reflection need to be added for every light, and the way the flashers just pop and almost blind you. Hopefully this can be emulated in TPA. Other than that the table lools awesome, nice and dark just the way i like it (unlike Medieval madness)

N

Nik Barbour

They ditched the white clock,....Bummer.....

They've changed the colour of the post rubbers at the outlanes and I think the slingshots (small phone screen).
Also the habitrail above the plunger lane, where it has a blank plate at the end now has a dark dot in the middle.
Just above this a plate or something is now present where it wasn't.
Clock Target is green now.

Spot the difference comp!

Colours of caps on top of pop bumpers don't match ipdb (I read something about the prototype units colours matching the skill shot rewards - no idea which is correct)
Some other pics do match, but I think these were prototype units.
image-2.jpg

Last edited:

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Nooo they've installed the (optional) posts and rubber in the bumpers to prevent left out-lane power drains :(

twpopposts.jpg

Last edited:

sellenoff

FarSight Programmer
Aug 17, 2012
I like your example pic, and agree the colors as/is are too muted.. I also agree with Tabe about the pink/peach thing, bugs me alot. I've mentioned it to Farsight's art lead..

I like what I see, but as with most of the newer tables, it needs more color saturation.

I tried to show what I mean, but it's hard to add saturation to something without overdoing areas that don't need it.
At least in 30 seconds w/ Photoshop. :p

TwilightZone_more_cowbell.png

I hope we see this before Christmas on the PS3. Farsight still doesn't have a concrete date on this.

They just posted on Facebook:
The Pinball Arcade We don't have a solid date yet, we are aiming to get it out before Christmas.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
FarSight has addressed the muted lighting issue and added the missing post on the upcoming release.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Nooo they've installed the (optional) posts and rubber in the bumpers to prevent left out-lane power drains :(

twpopposts.jpg
I agree. That's quite a non-standard configuration for a TZ. My TZ never had them and I've never played one with them (and I've played a *lot* of TZ!). I know those bumpers can be a bit vicious, but that's all part of the design.

The round metal centre rivets of the yellow standup targets near the pop bumpers look larger than they should be. Also, shouldn't the clock face be illuminated?

Last edited:

Robbied13

May 31, 2012
They've changed the colour of the post rubbers at the outlanes and I think the slingshots (small phone screen

Colours of caps on top of pop bumpers don't match ipdb (I read something about the prototype units colours matching the skill shot rewards - no idea which is correct)
Some other pics do match, but I think these were prototype units.
image-2.jpg

+1 on the jet bumper colors. Upper left red, upper right orange, bottom yellow. This matches the skill shot colors.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.