update 7.6.5 will not run

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Updated to 7.6.5 hoping it fix ghostbusters not running, and now the entire game won't launch. Crashes after the start screen. Should have known better than to install an update from Farsighte before waiting a few days.

iPad 3
iOS 9.3.5

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Emailed farsight. Very quick response

We are very sorry for the trouble. We are unfortunately aware of this issue, but we are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Updated to 7.6.5 hoping it fix ghostbusters not running, and now the entire game won't launch. Crashes after the start screen. Should have known better than to install an update from Farsighte before waiting a few days.

iPad 3
iOS 9.3.5

We released a patch today. Please let us know if your still encountering any problems.

Oxy

Jul 16, 2013
When I saw the new update I thought "Finally, the inserts will work". But of course not. Please Farsight, fix the inserts. If it was just some insignificant insert like "shoot again" or "extra ball" that didn't work I would still enjoy the table. But we're talking about the most important inserts in the game. The inserts that tell you where to shoot during scenes, which shots have been slimed and much more. And they make the game look so much better. Ghostbusters is one of my favorite tables, please fix this asap.

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
When I saw the new update I thought "Finally, the inserts will work". But of course not. Please Farsight, fix the inserts. If it was just some insignificant insert like "shoot again" or "extra ball" that didn't work I would still enjoy the table. But we're talking about the most important inserts in the game. The inserts that tell you where to shoot during scenes, which shots have been slimed and much more. And they make the game look so much better. Ghostbusters is one of my favorite tables, please fix this asap.

FlippyFloppy, The inserts not lighting up are still an issue for me as well. Please fix as soon as possible. They work on SPA but not TPA. However, as you know the SPA version has its own issues with missing textures. Please fix this version soon as well. Thanks.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
FS is aware of the insert issue. They just needed to fix the crashing first. Biggest fires get put out first.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I'm thrilled that i can play GB on my iPad 3. It runs choppy at times but otherwise it's fun to play.

I haven't been able to play Dr. Who (Bally) for some reason. The start screen comes up but when i select the button the app freezes every time. I deleted and re-installed but to little avail.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.