Updates 1.20 and 1,21

johnnymcc9

Jan 11, 2018
Although I was happy with TPA before 1.20 came out and was disappointed with 1.20, I appreciate 1.21 being able to save and restore scores correctly. But in 1.21 the sound issue, although not a real problem is slightly annoying. Does anyone else have the problem that only certain tables start its "theme" sound when in focus in the table menu? I also have no sound at all until I get to the table menu and move to a table that has sound before the table is actually selected. Is this problem universal or specific to something that happened on my system only?

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
Although I was happy with TPA before 1.20 came out and was disappointed with 1.20, I appreciate 1.21 being able to save and restore scores correctly. But in 1.21 the sound issue, although not a real problem is slightly annoying. Does anyone else have the problem that only certain tables start its "theme" sound when in focus in the table menu? I also have no sound at all until I get to the table menu and move to a table that has sound before the table is actually selected. Is this problem universal or specific to something that happened on my system only?
This bug indeed has been mentioned on this forum and Farsight is aware of it, so I guess it will be fixed sooner then later :)

funchords

May 13, 2017
Does anyone else have the problem that only certain tables start its "theme" sound when in focus in the table menu? I also have no sound at all until I get to the table menu and move to a table that has sound before the table is actually selected.
I have it too and I think I read that Tom noted it was happening.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts