US Pinball Arcade update - Seasons 2, 3, 4

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Well it certainly gave me the Pro tables and I'm telling you I have them. I bought the regular season 2 bundle and noticed the pro versions of specific tables that has them on there. I went in the coin door and everything. Again, I'm not sure if it was suppose to be that way, but it happened for me. So getting the pro tables for 29.99 (like season 1) is a plus for me.

Ah, maybe that was one glitch with it that they'd already fixed by the time I checked. I heard back from FS's email support on this (they replied on Christmas! : o) and they said they're aware of the missing items and working on it with Sony.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Just so we're clear, what is working and what isn't for the US store?

- The Season 4 pass isn't giving Phantom of the Opera

That's the only thing that isn't working as far as I've seen people mention. Three items are missing: Season 2 Pro, Season 2 Pro Upgrade, and Terminator 2 Pro Upgrade. And the new tables can't be purchased directly through the game for some reason, you have to hunt them down in the PSN store.

Jigen

Aug 17, 2014
Finally seeing Phantom of the Opera as 'free' since downloading the Season 4 pass, so it looks like this bug may be fixed.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
The sound is not working correctly on Victory, Space Shuttle, Firepower, or Flight 2000 others also but these I know for sure. They look great tho.

Is there a plan to do trophies for season 2? I hope we get at least what came on ps3.

Im liking the challenge mode brings back memories of phof.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Season two tables are no longer available in Europe for PS4. Is this an error or intended by farsight. The tables from season 2, i bought in 2014, are still working, but no other tables are offered anymore.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
I purchased Season four standard pass on launch, and still don't have access to POTO. When I try to play in game, it tries to ake me to PSN store to pay for it? And then it sates content does not exist or is no longer available. Come on Sony should be a simple fix! Sony get your head out of your ass already!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I purchased Season four standard pass on launch, and still don't have access to POTO. When I try to play in game, it tries to ake me to PSN store to pay for it? And then it sates content does not exist or is no longer available. Come on Sony should be a simple fix! Sony get your head out of your ass already!

Did you try restoring licenses?

Settings > PSN > Restore License

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012

Trying to access any new table through the game itself is broken right now. You have to go to the PSN store, find it in there, and download it, then go run the game again and it should show up.

You would think they would want to fix this bug soon, it must be hurting their DLC sales...

Jigen

Aug 17, 2014
No change

FS stated its a a SCEA error, have to wait for SCEA fix. Season 4 Pro Pass works (as others state), but not for standard Season 4 Pass.

I have the standard season 4 pass and it does work. Go on the PSN store and look for Phantom of the Opera, it should be listed as free for you.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
I have the standard season 4 pass and it does work. Go on the PSN store and look for Phantom of the Opera, it should be listed as free for you.

I tried his morning and it worked when selecting POTO in PSN store. Sure confusing! Table is great, but unable to enter intials. When I try the DOT Matrix screen is blank and when entered I get @@@?

Thanks Jigen

Barrel Seeker

Dec 26, 2014
Many thanks, downloaded POTO and works great! After purchasing Season 2 and Season 3 and the tables showing up automatically, didn't think downloading would be necessary.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
- There doesn't seem to be a Season Two Pro Bundle or Pro Upgrade.

- There doesn't seem to be a "Pinball Arcade Table Pack 17: Terminator 2: Judgment Day" pro upgrade.

These were added to the PSN store today. : )

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
These were added to the PSN store today. : )

Right, but sadly not in Europe, due to the download release limitations in PSN. The contract-conditions of Season 2 disc-edition-release in Europe are responsible for this mess. Hopefully the stuff will be available in February in PSN-EU.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.