Using Wiimote with TPA

Belfry

Dec 13, 2015
It took a while, but now I'm using the Wiimote with Nunchuck to play TPA, just like the Wii version of both Pinball Hall of Fame games!

You will need to have Bluetooth enabled (or get a cheap USB Bluetooth). Then download Touchmote (a Wiimote utility for Windows 8, but it's working great on my Windows 10!) at touchmote.net

I recommend you print the webpage. Download which version (32- or 64-bit) you use. Follow the webpage directions. Once the wiimote is paired, use the configure option to set the keys to the appropriate button.

Belfry

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
Interesting Belfry. The two Pinball Hall of Fame games on the Wii were my first good experiences with video pinball. (And quickly became my favorite Wii games.) I can't remember... Which buttons are used for left flipper, right flipper, and plunger? Is there a way to do nudges? Depending on your answers, I may want to pull out my old Wii stuff and try this out. If I can find a bluetooth receiver for the PC here at home that works for it. (I am using Windows 7, but about a week or two from moving to Windows 10.)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.