Bug v4.10.0 Safe Cracker Token Collection issue (possible bug)

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I've realized that Magic Credits and those in your actual Magic Token Collection (26 tokens) are not being synced between different devices, despite them all being on the same Farsight/TPA account. I play on my iPad mini 2 mostly and all scores, Hall of Fame scores, Wizard Goals etc are happily synced to my FS account & to my iPad Air 2 & iPhone 5s (all on the same FS account). The Magic Credits & the Magic Token Collection is not being synced to all devices on the account. Each device has it's own tally of Magic Tokens and the Magic Token Collection.

For example, all of my devices are logged in to the same Farsight account (everything is synced properly except for Magic Credits and the Token Collection):
iPad mini 2 - Magic Credits: 6, Tokens in Collection: 10 / 26
iPad Air 2 - Magic Credits: 1, Tokens in Collection: 1 / 26
iPhone 5s - Magic Credits: 0, Tokens in Collection: 0 / 26

The question that's being raised now is that the Safe Cracker Magic Credits & Token Collections for some reason are not being synced between devices. This means that *theoretically*, if you complete the "Collect all 26 Magic Tokens" Wizard Goal on one device, that Wizard Goal will not sync to your other devices because you have not collected all of the Magic Tokens on the other devices. This is only speculation as of now...it could be that the "Collect all 26 Magic Tokens" Wizard Goal *only* is being synced while the Magic Credits & Token Collections are not being synced which doesn't make much sense...why sync the goal only but not the Magic Credit collection that's required to obtain the goal?

Is this a valid issue or is it somehow "by design"?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.