Version 0.018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varkon

Aug 30, 2013
I would be happy with them removing AA options in the next build. Turning on any of the levels (and yes, I tested every level) slows the game to a crawl.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I would be happy with them removing AA options in the next build. Turning on any of the levels (and yes, I tested every level) slows the game to a crawl.

Depends on your hardware. I upgraded my HTPC graphics card today from a HD6570 to a HD7750, now I can run all tables with 16x AA and PP on :) (se computer in signature)

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Here's a screenshot showing 16x AA using the game configuration, graphics cards is a ATI 5850 and the drivers are set to application preference.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hdklhqzj0ozjrpr/afmpcnoaa.png (click magnify once the page loads for 1:1 rez)

You can clearly see, its not working.

Carl, have you tried setting in-game AA to off, and setting AA in your ATI driver to 'override application setting' ? (not sure terminology for ATI)

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Yes that works, it always has done (albeit not with PP) but the game configurator should work too.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I'm good with that as long as you and the staff get some down time to enjoy yourself and your family. Thanks to all of you.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Game breaking bug on Tee'd Off, the ball managed to get into the captive ball area! Also, in multiball I'm still seeing balls phasing through the flippers when they ricochet off each other when they're in close proximity to the flipper.

On my girlfriends PC running an Nvidia GTX260, MSAA and PP don't work together, so that problem isn't specific to ATI graphics cards/drivers.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Game breaking bug on Tee'd Off, the ball managed to get into the captive ball area! Also, in multiball I'm still seeing balls phasing through the flippers when they ricochet off each other when they're in close proximity to the flipper.

On my girlfriends PC running an Nvidia GTX260, MSAA and PP don't work together, so that problem isn't specific to ATI graphics cards/drivers.

How did you shoot the ball to get there? I was shooting captive ball like crazy to try and replicate it but I couldn't :)

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012

Have you tried call attendant. It should pull that ball back out and fix the problem.

I'll post a build later today with fixes for Haunted House and Teed Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.