Version 1.31.8

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Updated build today with 1.31.8

Version 1.31.8
- Fixed Season 3 missing

Version 1.31.7
- Fixed "ERROR" for pricing on new seasons.

Version 1.31.6
- Added Phantom of the Opera
- Updated textures on T2
- Fixed Dracula portrait cameras so the HUD doesn't overlap the table.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Cool! Thanks for the cam fix on dracula.
Curious about the T2 textures. Have to wait a day until I'm near my cab to check it out.

LeRoy3rd

May 18, 2013
On steam, you still can't buy season 4, and the price for the seasons is listed as (ERROR).

365e41ea730377b072491005c464a918.jpg

If you click to buy either, it just goes back to the table selection screen. :-(

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I see... An unrelated question, steam doesn't show that I own season 3 (I do)... Any idea why that would happen?
I'm not sure why that would happen, but...

Version 1.31.8
- Fixed Season 3 missing
...it looks like it's already fixed. Are you sure Steam updated your TPA to v1.31.8? Sometimes I've had Steam start downloading an update and never complete it; a manual "push" usually solves matters.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Version 1.31.8
- Fixed Season 3 missing

This is referring to a bug where, if you haven't bought all of the S3 tables, S3 wasn't showing up in the 'Previous Seasons' menu along with S1 and S2. With S4 they changed the 'Season 3' menu to 'Season 4', the 'Seasons 1 & 2' menu to 'Previous Seasons', but forgot to move the old 'Season 3' menu into the 'Previous Seasons' menu.

I think that makes sense.

LeRoy3rd

May 18, 2013
This is referring to a bug where, if you haven't bought all of the S3 tables, S3 wasn't showing up in the 'Previous Seasons' menu along with S1 and S2. With S4 they changed the 'Season 3' menu to 'Season 4', the 'Seasons 1 & 2' menu to 'Previous Seasons', but forgot to move the old 'Season 3' menu into the 'Previous Seasons' menu.

I think that makes sense.

I think we're talking about different issues here... I own season 3, so that bug never affected me, but when I "View Downloadable Content" in Steam, it says:

"You currently have no downloadable content for this product."

Gozer

Jun 10, 2013
I think we're talking about different issues here... I own season 3, so that bug never affected me, but when I "View Downloadable Content" in Steam, it says:

You probably bought season 3 in the game rather then through the steam store page.

I bought season 1-3 pro packs through the game when they were released but for the release of season 4 I bought the pro pack on the store page. My DLC tab for TPA only shows season 4 pro pack. It seems the steam client only reads what you bought on the store page so that's why season 3 isn't being listed in your DLC tab.

I also didn't receive any eligibility for more trading card drops when I bought season 4 pro on the store page. I heard this was a problem in the past but I thought I heard that this issue was fixed.

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012

If you make a purchase in-game on TPA (and possibly other titles), rather than from the Steam Store, it will not show up as purchased in the store, but should still be playable in-game. The significance:

Enter RUMORS - this is what I've heard on the Steam Forums, and even though I screwed up and bought Season Two this way, I've not tried any of the below, so I can't confirm if they're true or not:

This allegedly means that if you buy in-game, it's tied to that particular PC, and can't be transferred to another, and if you delete Steam entirely from your computer, or reformat your hard drive, it will also be lost, and if FS pulls the plug on TPA, you also lose it. I certainly hope this isn't the case, but if someone more knowledgeable than me can put these to rest (if they're false) would be nice.

LeRoy3rd

May 18, 2013
Yes, that's what concerns me. Who knows how long TPA will be around, I don't want my purchases tied to them, I want a record of it with steam. I'll be sending them email requesting that they do whatever is necessary to let valve know that I purchased this.

Meanwhile, if they ever add the dx11 support and lighting they promised an eon ago, I'll purchase whatever they have available... Through the steam store...

Last edited:

Gozer

Jun 10, 2013
This allegedly means that if you buy in-game, it's tied to that particular PC, and can't be transferred to another, and if you delete Steam entirely from your computer, or reformat your hard drive, it will also be lost, and if FS pulls the plug on TPA, you also lose it. I certainly hope this isn't the case, but if someone more knowledgeable than me can put these to rest (if they're false) would be nice.

That's not true.

Your in game purchases are tied to your steam account. If you go to your steam account page and click on the game transaction tab your in game purchases will be listed there. I've reformatted my HDD and haven't lost any of my purchases.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts